No seeds after 3 weeks

Ordered 3/25 and shipped on 3/27… 12 days start to finish so to speak…

I’m also on the east coast and I ordered my seeds in the beginning of March

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on.

@EarlyPearl well most likely they didn’t make it through customs. If you don’t have them at 25 business days then you will need to reply back to the order confirmation email and they will re-ship.

i’m beginning to think mine got nabbed as well. Oh well, waiting to see!

Thanks, this Friday will make 25 business days and I will email them then. I hope all ends well.

1 Like

I ordered mine on April 4. When they shipped they sent me this message " Your seeds will be in the air soon! Delivery takes between 5 and 25 days, with a 12 day average for the USA. This is an average, so do not worry if it takes longer. Please wait for 25 business days before inquiring about the delivery of your order." So if it has been over 25 days you might want to contact them. Sounds like the average is around 12 days. Not every shipment get through because even though you state has legalize it its still illegal. Federal law I hope yours did not get nabbed

Mine arrived in last night’s mail. Blueberry autos! Can’t wait to get them growing!

4 Likes

Congrats! I still haven’t had any luck. 22 business days.

1 Like

Ordered mine on April 4th 20 Gold Leaf for $89. I’m hoping to get them this week. If I do I will post .But don’t worry if you don’t get yours by day 25 just E-mail them and they will take care of you

1 Like

My seeds just arrived. I was so excited I started shaking. I did not think it would have that effect on me. Anyway it took 13 days for them to arrive. So I took 2 of the bigger seeds and put them in a cup of distilled water. I will soak for 24 hours then put them in rockwool. So I have a question for the other 18 seed that I didn’t germinate. Can I store them in the frig or is room temp better?

1 Like

Dark cool place is fine. You should start a grow journal and chronicle your grow. A lot of us do that and it’s cool to follow other grows! Good luck!

yes I will because I am trying aeroponics and I havent seen much of that style on these boards. I need to get a camera too.

1 Like