No seeds after 3 weeks

I ordered awhile back with ilgm and had no issues (seeds came in approx. 10 days). Recently I purchased seeds for spring, 3 weeks has passed and there are still no seeds in the mail. :frowning:

I belive they ask you to wait 25 to 30 days. If they don’t then email them ask inquire about your order

1 Like

Remember that they come through customs and then it’s all on the postal service which we all.know is a hassle in itself. Give it a few more days then contact them through email and they’ll get you squared away

1 Like

I just received my ten ww seeds today. I ordered Jan 18 payment received Jan 31. They had to be reshipped about March 13. And I just received today.:grin:

4 Likes

6 orders 5 different strains and 9 day in on my last order waiting on my beans any day now . Personally I have been very lucky to have my longest order only be about 13 days .

5 Likes

It’s been 15 business days since my order and I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve ordered before and it didn’t take this long.

1 Like

Some times it takes longer than others. I am sure they will take care of you.

1 Like

I ordered on 14 Feb. on Mar 25th I got the package with a letter saying they’d been seized at JFK customs. ILGM had already re shipped my order on the 20th of March. Still haven’t gotten them yet. Fingers still crossed they’ll be here this coming week… the wife is taking over my tent with peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro

4 Likes

I placed an order February 16 and I’m still waiting as well but I’ve had great luck I don’t mind waiting I know they will take care of it they are 100% professional people that stick behind their word

4 Likes

Yeah I am at like 13 or 14 days on my most recent orders and really haven’t even give it a second thought. Of course I hope they come every day but I know I will eventually smell the finished product wafting out from my tent .
Ilgm ALWAYS does thier part in my dealings with them . Good luck

1 Like

Okay I was wrong about when I ordered my blue dream and gold leaf today was 13 days and once again ilgm package came for me today next grow starts this weekend

3 Likes

Lol that’s funny don’t you love it when that happens

1 Like

Today makes 18 business days and I haven’t seen or heard anything. I did get an email after I emailed them, but it was different than the ones I have received when ordering from here before. Also, I’m on the east coast of the USA.

Yes sir as the saying goes I love it when a plan comes together. @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I am at 11 business days on this last order. No worries either way!

1 Like

Day 9 on my order of White Widow Fem…should be here by the end of the week I hope… :+1:

2 Likes

Just came from the mail and my White Widow fem seeds arrived…the only thing delivered today…lol!!! :laughing:

1 Like

what day did you order? @Capt_Seeweed

White Widow fem 20 beans

ok cool. What Date did you order?