No root bound issue!

Ok… Transplanted her but thàt was not thé issue.

1 Like

Did you water after transplant? Also you could have just kept posting in the same thread… no need to keep making me ones.

2 Likes

It looks like a little shock from transplant. Give her a couple days and see if she perks up.

4 Likes

Yes…just 2 quarts.

I love the milk crates, that’s a great idea! What are you using as an insert?

Give it a few days. Some times they go into a little shock. Mine was sad for a few days following

2 Likes

I need to post a pic. I got these green cloth shopping bags that fit across your cart/buggy and fill with groceries. I put it in the milk crate and…should she need to be flushed or moved, I can do it with ease!!
Trying to work this hobby smarter not harder!! :joy:

Oops I responded but not to you!!! Sorry

Here is her grow bag!

And in a pinch those cloth bags from Walmart and others work also :+1:

2 Likes

That’s great, something that’s less expensive that I can get locally without having to wait for Amazon to deliver them! I will get a few today as I have 3 to move to their final pots. Thanks for the info!! @Strokeman

1 Like

She’s not looking much better than this morning.
Her at 6am today

This was about 130pm today.

And now…

What can I do??

She’s just in shock, be patient she’ll perk up in a day or two.

1 Like

She’s feeling out her new home. That’s taking her energy at the moment. She will b great in a day or 2

2 Likes

I’m hoping she will snap out of this funk she’s in.

Thanks for everyone’s assistance, advise… Encouragement!! So happy to be a part of this group!!
Thanks​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

She is now too wet!!
Gonna pamper her this weekend.

I do see lil flowers!!!

I switched her lights last Saturday…and yes, shortly after she started looking ill.
I watered her, transplanted her and now I’m gonna wait and see.
NOT A PATIENT PARENT!!!

2 Likes

Patience is something we all have problems with. Im afraid your still overwatering her. Shes been thru alot these past days, let her dry out & get use to surroundings.

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t pamper her. The best thing to do is not love it too much. Let her dry out completely before you water again.

1 Like

Tbh to me your soil looks dry though, can you take some pictures with your lights off of the plant and the inside of the pot