No grouth

I had 8 germinated white widow seeds planted in super soil potting mix. That was on Aug. 21st as of today Sept. 8th all but 1 have died. I had them planted in 5gal.buckets using Super Soil brand. There are 2-200w and 3-100w CFLs as lighting about 6 inches from the plants. I watered 2-3 times per week after drying out. The Temp.is high 90F with low humidity. I live in Southern California USA. As of today all I have are the 2 starter leaves and 2 serrated main leaves. That’s all since Aug. 21st. any assist. This is Indian!

Let’s get you started with a support ticket, answer all the relevant questions and we might be able to get an idea of what is going on.

ILGM Support Tickett

What is the strain? white widow
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Size of space?
Soil or Hydro? Medium used? super soil
PH?
Type of nutrients used? NPK? PPM levels?
Temperature?
Humidity %?
Light system/watts?
Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering?

I have a White Widow grow in a 5 gallon bucket. Its all the space I need as the other 7 .
seedlings died.
The soil used is Super Soil brand.;
I do not have PH or PPM levels. Sorry.
I used Miracle Grow water so liable at 24-8-16 PKN.I used it only once at 1/2 the

suggested solution.

The temp is height of 95 to 65F humidity is low of 25% iI have some in crease in humidity due to drainage from watering.
Lighting is 3-100w and 2-200w CFLs time was at 24 hours on for the first week Now its at 18 on 6 off.
Vegetative growth is not vegitating I only have the original 2 serrated leaves since AUG 21 2014.

The fact that all the others died off is likely the same reason these have no growth. They are probably struggling to stay alive and are having trouble developing a strong root system. Even though you haven’t had any vegetative growth you are in the first 3 weeks of the vegetative growth season, in other words you are not in the 12 hours of darkness daily needed to induce the flowering season. The plants shouldn’t need any extra fertilizing in the first few weeks, the soil even says it is good for up to 3 moths, although I might not wait that long to start adding extra nutrients. Miracle grow for tomatoes is a better nutrient for cannabis, this one you are using has the nitrogen levels really high. Your soil is also probably not amended with any perlite. It should be, probably at least 60% soil to 40% perlite if not even higher perlite of 50%. Cannabis roots need lots of air, not all that different than a cactus’s roots, they can get waterlogged or drown easily. Knowing the PH or the nutrient concentration (EC/PPM) is very important, it could be the cause of all your problems.

They all died because, they were too young for the high Nitrogen “HOT”, soil you pit them in.

Seedlings do not need any fertilizer, or nutrients, for 2-4 weeks; Depending on grow methods applied, and amount of growth.