No flowers on my plants yet

Question from a fellow grower!

I got a power mix with super lemon Haze, critical Mass, power plant, and Train wreck. The last 3 are not showing signs of flowering and it’s into the 9th week, Everything else is done with great results. My las3 plants are all very healthy and big but wondering why they haven’t started to show flowering and wonder if these will make it in my short season here in the East. Any suggestions?

I’m in the northeast and 2 of my plants haven’t started yet 3 have they will start shortly the 3 that are in flower Are in pots the2 that are not are in the ground

NY here. Im showing flowering after 3 months. Photoperiod seed.

1 Like

You will have to wait until there is 12hr or less of daylight unless you chose autoflowers.

1 Like

12 hours is the common amount of darkness is what we use indoors. 9-10 hours can cause a change in some indicas. Sativa’s like a little more darkness. Which you have a mix of different hybrids there. They’ll be flowering soon.

1 Like

not 100% accurite my gals outside have been in flower for a couple weeks already.

1 Like

nj area

1 Like

seasonal changes are mostly about the differences in light as the year progresses. The hours of darkness lengthen while the hours of sun shorten starting towards the end of summer, and this serves as a signal of sorts to tell the marijuana plants to begin flowering.
Until your plants have 12 hours of complete, uninterrupted darkness, they will stay in the vegetative stage.

@oldguygettingbackin
Same here

Central Jersey couple miles inland

Seems like mine started right after summer solstice

1 Like

There is a very reputable commercial supplier that claims 10/10 with their system actually makes the plants believe it is a 12/12. So to the plants there are only 20 hours in one day. Dimlux

1 Like

Mine started flowering as well. May 18th grow.

1 Like