No flowering with 3 month old plants

Hi there experts,

We have got a customer who has an issue with his plants not flowering.

Below is his information:
I got super lemon haze autos and they are now 82 days old with no flowering. I thought they were about to with the look of the those hairs but nope. Just growing and growing.

Those 2 have covered a 4x8 screen. (I scrog). I’ve always put them on a 12/12 light cycle. Been on that for over 3 weeks now. Temp stays 82-78. And before you ask there is no way for any light to get in when the lights go out. Absolutely no way.

Besides air, which comes through a tunnel, nothing can get into the room!
What is the deal? What can I do? Please help.

2 Likes

You could try 48 hours of darkness then switch to 13/11 I have never had this happen to me let me tag in some others @Hellraiser @Nicky @MidwestGuy

2 Likes

I’d ordinarily suggest going 12/12 with a stubborn auto, but the OP has already done that. An extended dark period like @dirtydave suggested is the next step I would take too.

1 Like

I would also look for any spurious light source that could be keeping them in veg. Even though they’re autos.

5 Likes

My first thought would also be that there is a light leak.

1 Like

Are you 100% positive your timer is still timing off when set?

2 Likes

If they are autos, then you have an alternate light source keeping them in veg. What was your initial light schedule before you switched them to 12/12?

You say it has hairs? If so then it’s flowering. Pics please

U got hairs on them buds like white hairs?

They are flowering, see the white hairs? Your nutes or pH or something is way out of whack go to the home page and fill out a support ticket so we can properly assist you

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like

On the top right u’ll see ur profile pic. Next to is 3 lines click them. Then like 2 inches down the page on the right side should be the new topic. Just above everyone threads. Good luck. Seems like a major nute issue or pH problem. One thing I see is u say u pH at 6. Something all coco calls for 5.8ph on. Try to get the pH in check and watch her fly away.

1 Like

Honestly I have no clue on what the Bergman bags even look like lol. I know 0 about Bergman nutes and soils @MidwestGuy @AfgVet @MattyBear @Covertgrower may be able to help on this but I’m clueless on these Utes. I use all my additives with jacks

Sorry, I don’t have any experience with the nutes. I’ve seen a few people using them but can’t remember who off the top of my head

1 Like

Me either. Seems was a few newer ppl but for some reason I think they switched over quick like someone will chime in that knows it lol.

1 Like

I don’t use them either. Jacks for me too. Haven’t had enough coffee to remember who has :man_shrugging::thinking:

4 Likes

Me either, and I can’t think of anyone. No coffee yet for me.

2 Likes

Could be too many nutrients or your ph at the root level is off. The others look good, so I’m not sure what happened with that one

3 Likes

Have you taken any runoff numbers from the problem child? That will help tell the story

1 Like

The only pH meter he has ATM is the soil kind I was kinda thinking oh a bit also. Need to get u a good pH meter and u’ll be good. Seems like u know ur stuff.

1 Like

I get scared when I see probe tester lol. When you said you check manually, is this what you meant or another way in addition to this?