No community without each other

Hey everyone! How’s everyone’s weekend going! Just got back from a dusy of a trip. Spent all day in 16 footers. But we hauled on over 1000lbs at 29$ a pound. Between the 3 of us. So, still worth it. Lol.

3 Likes

I just helped a soon to be former neighbor move and now I’m going to take a break with a fresh packed bowl… no work today so life is pretty cool at the moment

4 Likes

I’m just sitting and trimming it’s like never ending

2 Likes

Yeah, but I think I can safely say that you are really enjoying it. :slight_smile:
24 grams on my little plant took like three hours, including tidying up. I was in the zone. :om:

2 Likes

At I’m about sit down to my first bowl of the day myself. I got in this morning and slept until about an hour ago. I got up and harvested my first ever grow, just finished the trim like @Jaydawg6528.

Everyone’s looking good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Me too cuz sometimes smoking alone sucks

2 Likes

You were out scalloping again man that’s sound like an adventure

1 Like

It is not about being military… This thread is about respect and sharing grief as much a ssharing feelings for anyone needing someone to tak to. It is a thread about communication and support of anyone in need.

I hope we can do that and not hijack this topic at any point. Be mindful of friends in need, not our ego.

Peace to all. Be safe. Happy growing.

5 Likes

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been not responding. Out fishing again, got in this morning. Leaving tomorrow morning for another few days. How’s everyone doing? @Jaydawg6528 yes sir prices are sky high. It’s literally double what it usually is, and that was pretty expensive as is. @Mr_Wormwood I didn’t get to see your post, but thank you for sharing. I hope everyone’s doing great, @latewood great to see you here my friend. @DebbieM @yoshi hope you guys are doing well!

3 Likes

Jaydawg6528-
So the trimming is taking longer than you thought? Wish I had that problem. Can you imagine how hoppiefrog feels? He does 18 hours straight, gets a little rest, and another shift. Crazy. I an glad you got yourself a good harvest man. I know you were sweating it there for a bit. I still say congrats- it’s good to be Jaydawg6528!!! Peace…

2 Likes

Thanks patch I was stressing myself sick for awhile there it’s almost the end of this grow and I’m ready to start the next one. I’m going to try coco and any suggestions on the dankiest indica that sound like they would be a good grow.

2 Likes

Fruity Pebbles is the one you want for indica heavy hitters !

2 Likes

Happy weekend! How’s everyone living?!

2 Likes

Brother @DoomSlayerBuds that hurts my soul as a veteran ,all of us have/had in our times dealt with our own struggling’s with killing ourselves and I have many times. And many of us have been labeled by The VA as Drug Seekers or they don’t “Hear Us” when we speak out for help. PTSD and all the other “Hidden Brain” Injuries are real The Emotional, Spiritual and The Physical all take a toll on us ,and our loved ones around us. The World has No Clue what we have seen or do for Freedom and for Our Brother’s and Sister’s. Leave us alone ,Let us grow what we know to help us. Help us talk, help us vent and hold it not against us. Those who have walked thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death!

1 Like