No Canada to click so I can Buy Seeda, I am sad

good morning from Northern Canada, wohoo.
I have been enjoying all the reviews, amazing knowledge that is shared when someone including myself is in trouble growing. thank you too all.
Here is my question. I have tried too BUY SEEDS from ILGM & I cannot because there is NO CANADA too click Canada, this saddens me huge, AM I MISSING A CLICK, OR SOMETHING in order to be able too BUY SEEDS ?
Please help.

1 Like

Unfortunately, ILGM stopped shipping to Canada when they legalized cannabis. Ironically, when it was illegal, the laws made it so company could technically ship seeds anywhere in Canada. But since we legalized, the laws now specifically mention restrictions on seed importations. They have to come from a company that has all the legal paperwork and permits from Health Canada…That’s the way I understood it… I was also buying all my seeds here before it became legal to buy seeds. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I think its the agreements setup between the US and Canada because other countries such as the UK are still shipping seed to Canada illegally. Also, if any seed seller wishes to sell clandestinely, they may do so at their own peril. Lumberjacks seed is one such company and comes highly recommended by me. The other non Canadian seed seller of heritage seed is The Real Seed Company. Now out of courtesy to ILGM I will state that I only mention these sellers because we cannot do business with ILGM. Maybe some day we can, but at the moment we cannot.

3 Likes

That’s the only reason I did not mention drseeds. :wink:

4 Likes

I dont think it would send the right message if ILGM would sensor our ability to direct fellow Canadians or others to other sources of seed because it fosters fair competition which is inherently healthy in business. Also they dont stock every variety of cannabis.

4 Likes

i apreciate this very much, Cannabial. i will check these 2 sites out till ILGM can sell too us Canadians. peace.

1 Like

A solutely man, my pleasure. I personally enjoy the search for nostalgic cannabis and the historical content on RSC is kinda fun to read. It ultimately lead me to more intensive searches.
Be well and happy growing

1 Like