No buds on 8 week old plants

Excellent idea! I’m going to try that. Thanks, @Stuart1.

1 Like

thanks raustin - i will go to a 12 /12 cycle. Was just curious as to why
ILGM does not publish any kind of light cycle reccomendations for auto
grows. I like them because they are small (i am growing 6 in a 2 X 4
grow lab ten)t and start my next crop under flouescent in another room. the
result is a crop every 7-8 weeks!. i am spraying to offset humidity, even
the LED lights dry up spray immediatly. The humidifier has had no effect on
my plants or humidity- I think the fan and exaust make it useless

1 Like

@livingpuppet they dont post a light schedule since autos are not light schedule sensitivie. They start to flower when they want

1 Like

Flip your light schedule to 12/12 and you will see a big difference I’m not sure if I’m sold there all autos

2 Likes

Autos will start to flower automatically, hence their name. It doesn’t matter what lighting schedule they are on because they will flower only when they are ready to. I suggested you go to 12/12 because you weren’t sure what you had, still I don’t think it can hurt.

You think you have a small tent? Lol, I grow in a 2’x2’ tent setup in my master bedroom! My last grow I had three plants in there and harvested almost six ounces. They were regular fem seeds, not autos. :blush:

I forgot to mention the exhaust fan, it will definitely lower humidity by design. Try to keep it at it’s lowest setting and I would try the wet towel trick – I’m going to try that myself. Just hang a wet, white towel in the tent. Also, put a tray of water in there too, and make sure your plants aren’t sitting in the water. And keep spraying! :blush:

1 Like