This is my first time growing these plants. I found that after 6 weeks I don’t see buds on my autos, but the plant looks healthy for the most part, just isn’t over 13 inches tall. It’s been 6 weeks. Is there any way to correct this?
I grow in a tent and have a feminized in the same tent with Auto’s so I am using 16 on 8 off for lighting. The feminized plant has buds. It gets the same care.
- Strain: Gold Leaf & White Widow
- Type (fem/auto/reg):Auto
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): Indoor
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): Fox Farm Ocean Forest 6.3-6.8 PH
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: NA
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS):NA
- Light type & schedule: 16 on 8 off
- Temperatures day & night: 70 - 75 F
- Humidity day & night: 50 - 60 %
- Ventilation: fans and duck
- Co2: None
Any help would be appreciated.