No buds after 2 weeks 12/12

after about two weeks with my grow 12 on and 12 off I don’t see anything I would recognize as the beginning of buds. the growth rate may have slowed up slightly. everything looks healthy and green but no buds.

I have three white widow plants in a industrial steel cabinet with a 300 W LED grow light, a propane CO2 generator, and ion generator, a humidifier and an automatic watering system. I’m holding the temperature between my 72 and 85F. I have been very careful never to let light in the box during the dark 12 hours.

what could be wrong? What could I do to stimulate the development of buds?

1 Like

Relax, it takes time, you might not see anything until three weeks depending on the strain and potentially other variables.

3 Likes

I have not figured out how to enter a new topic as I get app errors - so I’ll post here if it’s OK

I am growing the “fruity mix pack” which is Strawberry Kush, Blueberry, and Purple Haze. I had 100% germination and have 1000w HID lights. I grew and grew and grew not realizing I need to prune at week 3-4 orswitch lights, photo period, and trim all the fan leaves untill week 10!

So I did a major pruning at week 10, and switched lights and photo period from 18/6 to 12/12. But all that happens is the plants regrow lots of leaves and are not flowering, I am on week 14, have VERY healthy plants, lots of leaves after each prune (3x) and no flowers/buds.

Is there anyway to get these to flower - or is it a lost cause.

JustGettinStarted

Please help

1 Like

This is how to start a new topic
http://ilgmforum.com/t/how-do-i-start-a-new-forum-post/2641/2?u=hawkeye_diesel

As for the flowering. They will under a 12/12. It’s been 2 weeks since the switch, correct? What you are experiencing is the flower stretch. Give her some more time maybe another week or so and you should start seeing some pretty flower signs if not actuall buds starting to form.

I one White widow auto and it’s about 25 days old and she is under 18/6. She is from a seed

I have that same mix pack, so I’d love to see them

Sorry can’t seem to start a new post
I’m having the same problem
6 weeks ago I changed to 12/12 light & changed my nutrients but nothing has happened No buds
What am I doing wrong ???

@Johnny15 im a newbie but most plants only take 6-9 weeks of 12/12 to flower… can you post a support ticket

1 Like

What is a support ticket ?

@Johnny15 COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Strain N/A found growing in garden
Hydroponics, DWC, clay pellets, indoor tent 1m x 1m x 2m, 32mls nutrients in 8 litres water, PH is 6,
27oC - 32oC temps, humidity is around 82, have exhaust but not using cause it drops temp & humidity, not using humidifier

1 Like

@Johnny15 my guess is maybe you have some kind of mold in the pots. You should never turn off your exhaust and intake fans. You need to bring fresh air in and take old air out. If you have no way to exhaust, and no fresh air coming in, your plants are sitting in stale, old air. Also, with high temps and humidity and no exhaust , im surprised you dont have mold growing somewhere in a corner of your tent possibly. Let me tags some OGs who may know
@bob31 @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Donaldj @

2 Likes

Would be better if you started your own thread makes it easier for people to get info and history of your grow thus far as well as discern what has been discussed previously. You should be able to start your own topic within a day or 2 of reading around using likes etc. This increases your trust level allowing you to post more often and you never know what questions you can find answers to in older posts :wink:

3 Likes

@Donaldj i didnt even realize it wasnt his thread! My bad fellas!

3 Likes

Sounds like you possibly have a light leak.

If you haven’t already, please start a new thread as @Donaldj has suggested.

1 Like

How do i check my mail? On this site?

Buds will not start showing until the 4th week be patient. You should see 1 liitle white hair occasionally right now

I was wondering as a beginner 12 weeks and and no flowers do I have to put them in the dark to put them in the flowering stage and if so for how long in the dark