NNY First auto grow thanks to ILGM Super mix pack

@Covertgrower

1 Like

New growth can come out little yellow looking. Should green up as develops little more.

5 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks for the info I appreciate it, we’ve had the last 3 days be rain almost constantly so I wanted to be sure it was in the clear and not a calcium or magnesium deficiency or possibly over feeding haha using liquid nutes other than superthrive scares the crap out of me :joy:

1 Like

I agree with @dbrn32 give it time

2 Likes

I didnt use nutes until week 4 and I also used half the recommended dosage . Im not gonna give nutes again unless they show me they need them

Also the droopiness can def be from overwatering from the rain

@Quickness48 our plants are right about the same age and same strains also have only been fed one time so I’m sure I’m just overthinking it, sun is out today should allow those fabric pots to dry out a bit……anyways how are your girls?

@ADK_Guerrila It looks perfectly fine to me. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

The girls are getting their first dose of sunshine today to get them ready for their final homes.
@MrPeat @Quickness48 @dbrn32 @TEGRITY

4 Likes

Looking good!!

1 Like

They appear to be quite happy!

1 Like

Things are definitely looking good! The rain last week made my leaves look droopy also. Pots are really heavy! Since my soil didn’t have much in the way of nutrients I have feed them twice already.
Gave them 25% required dosage and then 75%, 4 days apart. The next feeding they will get 100% required dosage. Probably Sat or Sun when pots have dried a bit

2 Likes

Hey everyone just checked on this girl today and no new growth seems that this plant alone didn’t agree with the nutes I gave her, flushed with 3-4 gallons of spring water, contemplating flushing with sledgehammer fox farm??? All other plants have grown significantly and also have 2 in preflower, any ideas to help this lady out to at least give a decent yield ? Trials and tribulations of autoflowers in the wild. Thanks in advance everyone. @MrPeat @GreenSnek @dbrn32 @TEGRITY @Spiridly @Luckyrider

Yeah, strange! But I wouldn’t give up on her. Maybe she’s just shy. Hang in. Ya never know, she might just take off all of a sudden!

2 Likes

No seed is ever alike. Some grow slow and pick up later on. Just let it ride. I was going to pull a plant that was only 1/4 that size in 30 days above soil. She ended up being 8 feet tall. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Misery loves company! Lol
GG 3 weeks old

Took pic yesterday. Hang in there, I am!

3 Likes

Flushing plant that small can be risky business. They usually don’t have the root system to dry pot out very quickly, and being wet too long can keep roots from getting oxygen. I would let dry out before doing anything else. She may take off once that happens too.

Today is my first experiment, on two of the photo’s hoping for good results have never performed LST or Super cropping. Also side note photoperiod plants are either more hungry than the autos or just has more flexibility with nutes, definitely less temperamental than the autos. Also my GG auto in bigger smart pot is doing great, slightly nudged her top over for more direct sunlight to lower leads. Just hoping I’m doing it correctly :joy:

@MrPeat @TEGRITY @dbrn32 @HMGRWN

3 Likes

New growers should start with Photoperiod plants. They give you time to correct any issues. You also control when she will flower.

Autos do what they want, when they want. I hate Autos for this very reason. I also noticed that some Autos don’t like Hot soil that is brand new.

2 Likes

Had to stand on my head for some of the pictures :upside_down_face: but looks like a proper attempt at LST and supercropping. :+1:t2:

1 Like