Nmgeo inside outside

d5zenkr-7c6adf1c-d965-4e52-adf1-075201529adb

5 Likes

Damn those comparisons are crazy good job and the colors are great

1 Like

TY hermano those colors are my favorite thing… Never thought White Widows would give me that purple…

3 Likes

Man now a days anything is possible lol. Our weed outs the dispensary 2 shame

7 Likes

I think you are totally correct hermano… and someday we might produce quality and quantity like @MeEasy

4 Likes

That’s what was making me think of scuba diving at Balmorhea you sent a subliminal message… Hope you enjoyed that rough azz country, we used to do lots of hiking down there too.

1 Like

yep…just one of the many skills I learned while I lived with the monks in Nepal learning to make hash :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

So you have experienced the finest hash in all the world… That explains everything… and while you were in the Davis Mountains did you run across some Peyote? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Uhhh…I want…I want…I want…lmao. i totally love a good acid trip. Had shrooms…no peyote.
“Did you see the size of that chicken?”

5 Likes

Oh my brother Peyote will make you pay dearly… Yes you will trip like a mad man but you will also lose everything you have consumed for the last week or so it feels. Never accept a visit to a sweat lodge you will pay…

3 Likes

Took a trip with son last saturday. He is in Cali. We played “It Takes 2” and farcry 5 trippin balls. Wife came in room when I was laughing and falling off chair. Grabbed headset…tried to talk to son. He was cackling like a fool and couldnt speak. She said we are morons and disappeared.

7 Likes

@Storm Young Guns!!! Classic!!

2 Likes

my body can’t take that anymore…like you mentioned in this post to enjoy the effects of Peyote you first must give up your guts…never been to Nepal but have had some of the best hash while I was really in Turkey for year

2 Likes

You’ve all inspired me

Hope you have a good laugh… been there?. done that?

5 Likes

You know you can order peyote seeds on the internet, don’t you?
Got mine, mid-pandemic, from SE Asia last year. I need to start them things…
It takes several years to get one to maturity though but I’m a cactus guy so I’m willing to wait.
I think I got like 30 seeds for $20 or so.
They were stealth packaged with a wiggly worm! :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

There are actually several places to get them. I got mine from Precious Cactus and they’re one of the Texas varieties. I’d have to look back at the site to figure out which one.
They require a lot of humidity in the beginning so seems like now is the time to get started on them! LOL!

4 Likes

Yeap I know about them just not real interested in doing peyote never ever again… Would not mind growing some and might do that… :thinking:

On second thought you get them started for US… Yeah that the ticket… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Damn I just remember I harvested the outside WWa got 100 grams or 3.5 ozs. Here they are after wash dripping dry days was 06/18/22.

They are in a 1/4 lb Grove Bag now after 10 days in wedryer. RH 62% they will be for wife’s edibles (gummies and tincture).

9 Likes

Please write in here how you do everything please :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: love learning these gummies & tinctures

3 Likes

Will do when I get around to cooking it all up, but you already have it done I think… :v:

1 Like

Question ( maybe stupid question :thinking: :roll_eyes:) did i figure out my potency correctly :thinking:. Cause these tiny bears 8mg seem like they are much higher lol… my oldest did break the recipe down by mold size. Tinys are 1ml, animals 2ml & worms 3ml to fill molds. Then he converted the batch to ml to mg. Excuse my scribble lol but i thought maybe seeing my mess might help lol

2 Likes