Nmgeo inside outside

Great pics ! Happy plants Happy Growers :blush:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Wow KPC that babie girl is just absolutely beautiful… Love those pleading eyes… Thanks you my friend… :v: :heart: :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok i had to bite the bullet and take these babies to the dog pens. A little earlier than i would prefer but we’re going out of town next week and the petsitter didn’t really want to add 5 puppies to the 3 dogs and 1 cat. They got to visit w their dad. Some were scared at first and others loved him right away (it is Father’s day weekend). Also let them visit w one of thier big sisters same parents born last September.

13 Likes

they seem very content … :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks fellas… been partying wayyyy too hard :rofl:

5 Likes

You should re-hydrate… Looks like you’re out of “P”… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Bahahaha. Good catch. Eyes still too bloodshot to even notice

6 Likes

Beauteous!

1 Like

@nmgeo I was semi close to you in the last week…I waived, did you see me…was at Davis Mountains TX…

3 Likes

It’s hard for some to understand hounds and hunting dogs. We do the best for our dogs because we rely on yhem to assist us in pur hobby.

3 Likes

I need to wear my cheaters more often. Damn typos.

5 Likes

Here are little comparison in days.

Bud on Bonsai 06/21/22

Here is one on Bonsai 06/25/22

My wife makes better pictures on her phone. I thought these were White Widows sure have lots of pretty purple. Man I love those leaves on the buds changing colors too. We are close. :v: :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Beautiful buds Brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

TY NUGs … They are surprising me with the colors. :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

What @NUG61 said!
Mine only turn color because I abuse them so much! LOL!

Beautiful!! :grin: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

looking fabulous. well done

1 Like

TY Budz… They have done all the hard work… :v: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Stunning. Nothing else is adequate.

2 Likes

TY brother Newt… :v: :green_heart:

1 Like