Nmgeo inside outside

JNKy9CJSsCmiY

I’m in :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you guys all help is appreciated, Hopefully you can save me from killin’ those girl… I think I am a little into bondage :crazy_face:
@OGIncognito @MeEasy

4 Likes

Welcome to your new happy place :blush:
Your ladies look marvelous! Never a screw up, always a learning curve. You sure are going to be busy…in a good way :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

set to watch

4 Likes

Just gives me something to do … Everyday is a Saturday for me. :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

i need those days lol, seems like everyday is monday for me :rofl:

5 Likes

Mine feel more like Mondays :laughing:

4 Likes

Welcome Budz… Jump in anytime…

2 Likes

I can dig that. Been crazy bored here. Weather let us ride a bit though.

2 Likes

Yeah that saying just means I am retired … Agree with both of you always busy and don’t have to work… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

You just need to pick your days better :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :ok_hand:

1 Like

:eyes: ing great, @nmgeo ! No better day than 4/20 to kick off the new journal!

2 Likes

That’s kinda what I thought and believe it or not it our first 14 hours of sunlight here today… :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

Appreciate your help with the hot peppers too… I just got back inside from watering those babies.

2 Likes

Dang it, I just ran out of likes, guess I been hitting em too hard today…

2 Likes

Can you believe it’s 90F here today… Gonna be watering 3 times a day on outside plants… I have a big azz mister 8’ and timer… Yeah buddy that will do the trick on the peppers.

4 Likes

thanks for the tag. hanging out looks like fun

2 Likes

Yeah we gonna have fun… I am reading Arrow’s labour of love topic damn that guy is/was talented… You led me there kinda… I am just amazed by the things growmies do here… Probably kill a few trying some of those techniques but hey it okay I germinate well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

He got me started using manifolds. It was a big loss when if left this forum. I fortunately can check in on him on another forum. He is up to some mad plant manipulations again.

4 Likes

Set to watch buddy! Can’t wait to see the desert grow!

What are y’all gonna be this weekend? Calling for the 80s in Virginia on Sunday so I can imagine!

Keep on strokin’ man - everything looking good!

1 Like

Cooler here Saturday and Sunday projected 80F and 76F… 4 days cool then back to the 90s… Just no rain projected as usual.

1 Like