Nmgeo inside outside

I love that close up on the bud she’s exploded on ya

1 Like

Yeah she is exploding… Probably need to remove some little buds that will never really build well… Not yet I like watching too much. :v: :heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay here what I am up to today… Dropped two Yeti-Wedding seeds in water/H2O2 from @Graysin Farms then as I was about to put them on frig top one slouched out… Damn
Started another one and sweep around the frig gently and found the high dive baby. So added her to the mix… that was all done last night 7:00pm. Checked the little white solo cup and we have …(hold on). Exactly 24hrs later

3YetiWeddingseeds

They all popped… Excellent in Rapid Rooters now in germination tray.

Kinda doing the Full Moon Eclipse Grow that I link yesterday. Be Well Growmies. Peace :v: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Update on outside WWa finely gave her a name LilHeavy…

She is building some really nice nugs. No pistils to speak of I think our direct strong sun just cooks them.

LilHeavy Closer shot of top knot…

Had my wife put her hand gently on the top and feel the size. She said it was sure sticky.

No activity on the 3 YWs they are just soaking in the Rapid Rooters in perfect conditions 79 degrees and 77% RH. We will see…

11 Likes

They don’t look like they’re unhappy but the sun here is pretty brutal some strains just don’t like the hot dry air. Our rh the other morning was 3% :laughing: :rofl: you might have to give em some extra shade towards the end of flower

3 Likes

Yeah that why the LilHeavy girl is under the pergola she get shade/then sun…

2 Likes

So farI have only named one plant. Her name is Gary.

Sorry two plants. The pepper plant I got last night is Magic Mike.

8 Likes

Of course it is!! Love it.

I see a trend here lmao!!

I think she would prefer the spelling to be Gerry… Just what she told me in my meditative moment earlier… :v: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
oh-yeah

7 Likes

Those spacings are tight man. Can get some hard nugs. I know you have the lights…:grin:

1 Like

I am up the road from you @MeEasy and wind/dry is a monster problem. I have peppers/tomatoes/potatoes in Earth Dust bag pots. Gonna be 3 waters a day soon.

4 Likes

The rh here the other morning was literally 3% and today is supposed to be our first 100° day we don’t normally see triple digits until June. My ol lady has a couple veggies growing I’m not even sure what she has

4 Likes

Looking good and thanks 4 the bdays wishes

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203
Happy late cake day my freind :tada:
Sorry I missed it.

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I just have to add this is was too much fun last night I took this picture of a little bud and sugar leaves on MsBush…

SugarLeafTrichMsBush051422

Damn I impressed myself :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Wish i could get pictures like that.
I got 2 digital microscopes, a thousand dollar phone, several loops and hand held microscopes…
But i can’t take pictures worth a crap :confused: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s one I found on Amazon that works with my Linux Mint and it allows me to take the picture with a mouse. Lots of color, background, backlighting and other adjustments before I click mouse… I just hate Windoz beside as you know I am a whitehat hacker too… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

So I pretty sure if i used my laptop the microscopes would probably work.
I tried so many apps and just gave up it was so frustrating :upside_down_face:

1 Like