Nmgeo inside outside

Thanks for that… I wondered :v: :sunglasses: how much and what the Cyprus wood chips would leach out, but my water is pretty high in calcium carbonate so it can stand a little acidity. I don’t worry to much about PH and run off with the Earth Dust amendments they correct the soil and take what needed so far… Lazy man method as @MeEasy says.

6 Likes

I need to look into these methods! LOL!

TBH - I only check run off if I see an issue arising. I’m in no hurry so if I need an extra week or two of veg to correct an issue I’m good with that!

3 Likes

So far I got to tell you I like Earth Dust a lot… The toughest part is keeping the soil moist but not runoff. The owner of the Green Sunshine Co. uses Blumat water system as he obvious has less time to be right there with his plants… I know I am going to try those dudes one day for sure. :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Outdoors would be the best place to experiment. I was never able to get them dialed in right, flooded my tent twice and underwatered the plants once. I imagine it would probably take a week or so of that process to get them dialed in. For me anyway, it was pretty darn hard to tell whether a drip of water is too much or not enough.

2 Likes

I agree it will be a challenge but what the heck… I like the idea besides their made in Austria not china Lol… :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Skateguru here is my mess of a grow Welcome anytime… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Late update on tent girls:

All three left to right: MsBush, Bonsai, BabieGirl

MsBush is 18" tall the other two are around 22". I broke a bud stem on Bonsai trying to bend the longer stem, but hey I got green electrical tape she will be okay.

I moved MsBush from the center and put Bonsai there hoping she will catch up with MsBush, and the little one a bit less DLI so she might catch up in height.

Not to well focused but it don’t matter she is loaded with baby buds.

She is smaller in stature but making buds like crazy…
All WW autos and 43 days above ground 6 days in flower for all.

That’s it, ready to get some sleep… I hope :v: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Looking good bro!!

2 Likes

NM you have some very nice little nugs going in there :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Thank you Tyler appreciate you :v:

1 Like

Thanks MeEasy hopefully I will kill them in my stupidity… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks KPC will be looking for your update today… :v: :heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol typos.

2 Likes

@nmgeo tents looking good!

1 Like

Yeah, I generally catch those typos as I read and edit but today my brain is very, very slow and no I’m not stoned… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

LOL!
I try my best to catch and correct my typos before I go live with it but on occasion one gets through.

It’s all good though - in school math was never my strongest suit. :laughing:

2 Likes

You certainly flipped my mind right there typos and math… Don’t know… :v: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grinning:

2 Likes

Does anybody’s phone think it’s smarter than they are? (Well, it probably has a solid point in my case… :laughing:)

Mine quite often autocorrects me even when I’ve spelled the word correctly. Yesterday it wouldn’t let me write “harden”, it thought I meant to say “garden”. I need to “garden off” my hot peppers this week.

5 Likes

That an excellent example of a dang phone trying to be smarter than you are… Auto-correct pisses me off too.

im-pretty-pissed-off-right-now-steve-terreberry

Looks calm to me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :v:

4 Likes