Nmgeo inside outside

I would love to have one in my tiny pond, but i dont think it would like the long winter :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are right they don’t like long cold winter… They also like shallow water but not ponds. These guys are desert tortoises they survive in deserts :v: :sunglasses:

Of course they have a pampered home here.

4 Likes

They are very very lucky to have such a happy home :- :smiley:

2 Likes

awwee, so cute. when i was a kid, i would catch a bunch of painter turtles but my mom made me put them all back

1 Like

hey nmgeo wandered over here to see what you have cooking, very cool and will follow along ,

great community!! anyone here feel free to pop over to my first grow it started in the trouble shooting section but thanks to the guidance of nmgeo and other’s not a lot of troubleshooting needed and has turned into more of grow journal I guess.

can’t go wrong with the Bobs, was listening to Joan Osborne singing some Dylan tunes today, love that girl too!

2 Likes

No problem we don’t discriminate by choice of music :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Here is blueskies trouble shooting journal for those that might want to see it.

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/same-seeds-2-different-soils-one-not-growing-well/83977

1 Like

Making use of everything… Here a little shelter for the outside girls…

Old welding table just slide them under late evening when winds reach 25-30+mph like yesterday. Gonna get some thick plastic to cover it for hail storms :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Autoflower on the right @nmgeo? Think I see some preflower activity there.

Your new scrog table…. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah WWa on right she just loves to grow up and i Fimmed her maybe :crazy_face: … Gonna bend her to the North very soon and yes she is showing her sex mildly. She will get the Earth Dust Boost this week.

4 Likes

Lookin good :+1: that wind yesterday was horrible :tired_face: we got gusts in the 50s

2 Likes

I was going to work outside today but with that wind there is no sense in it. At least with a big layer of mulch the gardens are still moist beneath.

3 Likes

So I did add Earth Dust Boost to the outside WWa today and bent her north like a solar panel :crazy_face: :green_heart:

Learn an important lesson when you are bending a girl over have all you supplies real close :crazy_face:

Anyway I bent her and let go to get ties and down she went past 90 degrees. Oh well I got green tape :crazy_face:

Few photos of my solar panel…

Now a side view

Had so much fun doing that celebrated with a few GrangeStone Scotch 18 yr old drinks … Lit here for sure :100: :fire:

7 Likes

Nice looking good

1 Like

Preflower @CurrDogg420 saw and I decided to boost and bend…

I will update tent later too dang smooth right now :sunglasses: that scotch hit the spot :100:

5 Likes

Congrats @nmgeo! Cheers my friend here’s some cake to celebrate!

6 Likes

Nice but that would knock my socks off right now. I am smooth as glue :crazy_face: :green_heart: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Kj6879 stop in for awhile if you like.

1 Like

Here are the girls in the tent yesterday…

7 Likes

Girls in the tent today trimmed some; needed more :crazy_face: Added about one cup of Earth Dust Boost to each pot and a bit of Happy Frog to level.

Little buds sites on one of the Fimmed Girls.

Push pull to lower plant on right. Enjoyed that too much… :crazy_face:

11 Likes

They’re lookin great ready for a little stretch :grin:

3 Likes