Nmgeo inside outside

You both will appreciate that I’ve made it common practice to set up my Microsoft to “Find and Replace” the “pubic” to “public.” :sunglasses:

Nothin’ like reading something later and seeing “authorized pubic employees”

8 Likes

That another hahahah moment…

the-office-steve-carell

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

@Graysin I am just picturing you in a hypothetical situation telling your Dr. “I have pain in my public area.”

:rofl:

5 Likes

Brief update on tent:

General tent view

Put a 4" tupperware bowl under MsBush and got her pretty close to level with Bonsai (middle) and BabieGirl (right) all WWa @6 weeks above ground.

MsBush leads the pack in HedgeHogs numbers and size … Got no idea why. Checked DLI and very close to 60 across the canopy. Hung errings all over Bonsai after kinda damaging the tallest stem… That twice on the same stem :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seems I don’t learn to fast but I have green electrician tape so on we go… That about it hope all is well with my growmies. :v: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Oh yeah here a link you might enjoy if you want to drop a bean soon.

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/full-flower-eclipse-moon-seed-drop-may-15-join-the-fun/86730

They look great NM

2 Likes

Thanks MeEasy… I seem to be heavy handed breaking things :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bwahahahahaa, thanks for the laugh!

1 Like

I do the same thing all the time :laughing:

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks man … Fixing to head out to Lowes, thing I want and need :v: :sunglasses:

Did you like your Green kaleidoscope. Did it calm you down? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The tent is looking amazing

4 Likes

Not really haha. I want to chop. Hopefully my son comes by this weekend so i can get the exra hand and some young eyes.

1 Like

Happy birthday @SilvaBack203 ! :birthday: :cake:

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Happy cake day! :star_struck: :moon_cake: :gorilla:

2 Likes

I love that close up on the bud she’s exploded on ya

1 Like

Yeah she is exploding… Probably need to remove some little buds that will never really build well… Not yet I like watching too much. :v: :heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay here what I am up to today… Dropped two Yeti-Wedding seeds in water/H2O2 from @Graysin Farms then as I was about to put them on frig top one slouched out… Damn
Started another one and sweep around the frig gently and found the high dive baby. So added her to the mix… that was all done last night 7:00pm. Checked the little white solo cup and we have …(hold on). Exactly 24hrs later

3YetiWeddingseeds

They all popped… Excellent in Rapid Rooters now in germination tray.

Kinda doing the Full Moon Eclipse Grow that I link yesterday. Be Well Growmies. Peace :v: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Update on outside WWa finely gave her a name LilHeavy…

She is building some really nice nugs. No pistils to speak of I think our direct strong sun just cooks them.

LilHeavy Closer shot of top knot…

Had my wife put her hand gently on the top and feel the size. She said it was sure sticky.

No activity on the 3 YWs they are just soaking in the Rapid Rooters in perfect conditions 79 degrees and 77% RH. We will see…

11 Likes