NL looking very sad

Day 28…things are moving along, plants still healthy…No issues so far. The ladies are pretty much all same size. Heavy defoliation slowed them for two days, but have been growing about an inch a day in all directions, many bud sites forming…light flowering for now. Been having some great weather (80°F+) , high humidity, and pleanty of Sun.
@S.FloridaSwampman @stoney @Nicky @garrigan62 @dbrn32 @fano_man @SlowOldGuy

Shot of the Gulf for y’all!:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing the view!

3 Likes

All is looking good for ya … you luck dog you … lmao

1 Like

Wish I was there with you @Olddog2270.
-9c here with windchill -21. :v::grin:
Girls lookin great btw. :+1:

2 Likes

Damn man!! Stay warm!

3 Likes

Just lit wood stove. Won’t be long and I’ll be at the 80 Mark in here too. @Olddog2270. Peace bro. :v::grin:

2 Likes

Hello @Oldguy, I feel compelled to say thank you. I just resd your post, and I had a true belly laugh. I have not had my stomach hurt, or laugh like you caused me to do in as long as I can remember. The catching up in the 80° with the heater cracked me up, and I haven’t smoked anything because I just got in from work. Thank you, I needed a great release. I am not knocking you. I have been there done that, yet the way you wrote it was great.

2 Likes

@Olddog2270, they are really growing well, and the rise in temps as you mentioned helps. Your vista from the patio is great, and what a way to start the morning looking outside at the view with a cup of coffee. I could really enjoy looking out a view like your everyday when I awoke. You are very fortunate in both aspects. Thanks for sharing something I hope one day to be able to live in, snd look out into the gulf/ocean.

2 Likes

@Olddog2270 i was sure hes wrong and had to confirm it but wood ash is a source of alot of things EXCEPT nitrogen it will help plants has all kindas good stuff be back check fact dont belive everything someone tells you…

4 Likes

first one stating like lime its a ph buffer as well on the alkaly side and a little sulfur and peat moss in your mix and youd have a nice stable food source

I hear you, but I’ve known this for awhile just didn’t know the exact science. Scorched earth farming has been done around the world for thousands of years.

2 Likes

Yea fire brings the elements back to the earth to reuse the cycle of lufe some forests must burn to continue to thrive

1 Like

Hey just wanted to barge in and tell you your gonna love the NL auto! Heres mine at 7 weeks indoors

2 Likes

They are just starting to flower…can’t wait to feed them bat guano tea tomorrow…first flower feed.

2 Likes

Awsom hope everything works out! I will continue to watch your girls grow

1 Like

Btw your plant looks freaking great. Happy Smoking! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here is 1 of my super skunk i did , it was 7 oz roughly cured and took 9 weeks from seed on 12 12 only with 400 watt hps it was insane! I love autos haha

4 Likes

Never thought ide say I like my girls bushy but dang!

3 Likes

@fano_man, did a great job on his help with hard wood Ash. I always shovel it on when I flip, and it is almost impossible to overdose your budding plant. I appreciate your time showing it because I cook with oak because it’s everywhere in Florida, and it’s Organic that promotes budding for free. Sugarcane fields are burned to raise the Nitrogen, for the following season. It tastes good, and it kida shaped like bamboo stalks. They bring in migrants during the harvest, and it is hard, dirty, and cotton mouth snakes everywhere work off Highway 27 up in Palm Beach near Holey Lands the World War 2 Bombing Range out in the swampy areas. Driving by I feel sorry for the men & women. It cuts the shin, yet not as bad as Saw Grass.

2 Likes

They need not bring anymore migrants its chock full all around the lake already plz no more lol

1 Like