Nl auto not sure what to do

Should I harvest or not I thought I had 2 more week to flush but it’s my first grown and I’m leery. There are some amber hairs on it and some tricombs look milky. Should I just flush it and wait 2 week ? It’s at week 3 of flower from my count. I really am not sure what to do I heard autos have a mind of there own. And I think it says ilgm nl autos are 5 week flower period.
just wanna now if I’m right for wanting to leave it for 2 more weeks and flush it

For those who will ask it’s under a electric sky es300 v 2 . Ff ocean forest half happy frog ff nutes. Been 20 on 4 off from.the start

No, don’t harvest, you have another 4-5 weeks at least. It’s a 8 week flowering plant. Amber hairs is not the thing to look at, it’s amber trichome heads that we look for.

3 Likes

Hellraiser has you covered. You have a while to go yet.

Like @Hellraiser said. When you do look at trichomes use a loupe or microscope and be sure to look ONLY at the flower calyx and not sugar leaves (they age faster)

Ok I thought it was too soon. better to ask then to mess something up
Thx

Ok update so I let this thing go same plant above pic been 22 days by forum day count. I got more white pistols forming at the tops of some buds. If I’m counting right I’m week 6 of flower nl is 8 weeks.
Can I let this thing go another 2 weeks for a flush. 25 % of main leaves are yellow not sugar leafs though they are all green I was gonna let it go till. I has 1 sugar leaf turn yellowish then cut it down.
That sound about tight I just dont want it to fox tail or something bad on my first shot at this

2 Likes

wish i could get this far. I just kill my stuff off not by design, just not knowing

That’s what the forum is for. Start a journal before your next try and list everything you have/are doing. This will put it out for some forum members to help with figuring out your issue. It’s not hard to grow cannabis: it’s just easy to kill it too haha. Indoors has it’s own challenges for sure.

1 Like

Thank you My Friend…the learning curve has been an uphill battle, like scaling Mt. Everest. Never would have thought it. I’m process driven, excellent record keeping and failed, however. I now understand way based on the good people on this forum.

I grow a lot of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers without blinking an eye. Great yield and good fruit. This is not the same as growing cannabis for a multitude of different reasons.

Cannabis has me stumped somewhat. Everything I grow outside is dictated by mother nature, not a tent, artificial light or fertilizer. I’m just starting to understand the dynamics of my ways because of this forum and the expertise of the pros on here. I’m very grateful for ILGM.

Next grow I’ll have this figured out…until something crazy happens…again…lol

1 Like