NL auto first time!

Need some advice diagnosing these plants…

1 Like

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here’s an update…for those that are curious… these ladies have me on a :roller_coaster:! Got a cool eazyc02 bag to try out last week.

1 Like

Nice bounce back from earlier posts. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m on week 8 if I remember correctly am I on track ? Not sure how they compare with other autos at this stage… any comments would be welcome @HMGRWN @ConcreteBudz @Covertgrower @Mark0427 @JackAndSan @OooWee1184 and any other you want to @ … thanks in advance …

3 Likes

From my calculations from earlier posts your 7 and half weeks since you broke dirt. They look pretty good nice n healthy! Buds still have a ways to go to mature but they look good.

2 Likes

They look good to me!

1 Like

Wayyyyy better looking than your earlier posts. Look normal to me. Minus the little guy in the front. Is she younger?

Yes the tiny one is a white widow auto I started … I’m growing that one in fox farm happy frog and ocean forest… I’m trying to see the difference between organic soil and coco

Thanks for the comment ! I’m excited to see how they end up … I think their gonna be good for a first grow … how do I know when to start flushing my plants for harvest?

1 Like

How far off from having to start flushing am I ? I estimate it’s ending week 3 of flower… I am aware of checking trics but when do I need to flush I know it’s 2 weeks out . What signs on the plant am I looking for ? I don’t want to wait till trichs are ready to flush , do I ?

2 Likes

I’m doing NL myself, coming into week 4 of flower. I think you have another 4 weeks left min. That’s just my opinion. I believe you’re probably in week 4 of flower. The packing for NL will say somewhere around 8-10 weeks of flowering. That’s definitely not firm, just a guideline.

Do YOU want to flush or just read that you need to? It’s 50/50 with people that flush and people that don’t. In any case, I still think you have quite some time before you should think about flushing. I would think about it when the pistils (white hairs) are at least 80% amber.

Again, just my two cents. Good luck my friend and keep us posted!

1 Like

Thanks for the comment @OooWee1184 … I am going to flush because I’m using coco and I want to get all the nutrients out for a smoother product. I think your right about me having some time to go … I’m going to hold off on the flush for now . Will keep you posted

Yeah, please do keep us updated. Did you get you seeds from ILGM? Just curious how the two will compare. Got mine from seedsman. Good luck to both of us! haha

I got my seeds from seedsman as well !! Good luck to us both indeed! I’m excited for the first harvest

Photo update…hoping for some dank bud!

2 Likes

Need some help … why the brown spots ?

1 Like

Is she ready for a flush? Harvest in 2 weeks maybe?

1 Like

Likely a calcium deficiency on those spots and still a lot of growing to do before flush or harvest. Mostly white pistils. Those buds will fatten up and get denser for a few more weeks.

1 Like

I was hoping it was just a cal mag issue . I went ahead and let them dry out and watered with ph balanced water . Will back off on nutrients and keep up the cal mag… what ml per gallon would you recommend? I’m growing in coco.