NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

@Happy_Pappy What a beautiful bouquet , I would love to get that from my hubby :heart_eyes: :bouquet:

MBgrower

2 Likes

Have him come down. Ill give him a stalk to give you!

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy AWW… That’s so thoughtful of you.
Thank you so much :grinning:
MBgrower

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy, what’s going on buddy I’ve been super busy myself with endless projects,get home so tired at times, just eat, shower, smoke and sleep. Did you see the eclipse last night? Well my friend I’m out the door, I will chat with you later I’m half way through the holding pen rebuild. I just harvested one plant that was ready, sooo sweeet and sticky!!

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy

It was ready for chop

2 Likes

Looking good. Congrats on you harvest!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, now it’s time to wait for it to cure.

1 Like

Gonna be the deal, man. Cant wait for the smoke report. Mine is in the jar. Taking a three hit sample daily. Out to last a minute!

1 Like

@Mrcrabs, If you need any info on sharks, shoot me a line. Im an expert at the moment. It appears that Orca is the Apex Predator of the oceans. They kill Whites just fir their liver. Adult male is 6 tons. Talking about bad assed!

1 Like

Ive just read that there is a Sea World in San Antonio. Cool. Evrr been?

1 Like

Hey Happy I had a thought since we are Union Brothers and you have a shortage of seeds and I am seed fat mabey you might want to go to my ebay store and purchase something small and I could hook a Union Brother up with a few. Let me knows what you think.

2 Likes

I looked on there the other day. I wasnt sure about it. It didnt supply info.on to much of the site. Your welcome to hook away though. Id be thankful. I cant really afford 15 dollar European seed when i have to buy 5 at a time. I just started a new posistion and im behind about three months income. Ill survive though. Done it before.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy, yes I’ve been to Sea world in San Antonio, it’s awesome. The orca has its respect in the water, not even the great whites will think of stepping up to them.

1 Like

Ok go on e to the bay and search westcoastsweetdeals thats my store. Meassge me about an item so I know its you. Purchase something cheap and I will ship you a couple to get you by.

2 Likes

As soon as i get a chance to sit down, i will. Thanks ole friend.

1 Like

Damn strait. I went to Sea World in Orlando a few years back. Best time ive ever had i think. Ive just saw a shark diving tour in Jupiter Fa. on the net. 195 bucks gets you suited up with gear and up close and personal. Im realky thinking about it for next summer. Thad be a real thrill.

1 Like

Sweet, that would be an adventure for sure, I did a test sample with the kush Thats drying, it’s top shelf for sure

1 Like

I hear you friend. Wait till it cures and gets really nice. May hit top shelf. I bet it does. Congrats!

1 Like

Only goid Kush is the top. I bet your grinning.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy how you doin buddy? It’s been a while , how’s work? I’ve been stretched all different ways my friend, haven’t had time to check in, hope your enjoying your afternoon my friend .

1 Like