NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

I think the airpot makes it doable.

1 Like

stepped out had to bring in clones and put up chickens , in interested in them air pots I like the way they unbuckle when it’s ready to transplant,

1 Like

Got to get those chickens up. Gotta get dem clones. Lol

1 Like

Make sure to tag me if you do a thread or shoot me an occasional photo, please.

1 Like

Time to set them hens out. Get them clones to basking.

1 Like

The small side ones. Couldnt stand it any more @mrcrabs!
@growit, @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @raustin, @anon95385719

6 Likes

Uploading…
Gonna make some Thai Stick!

1 Like

Just a swinging!
Little Charlotte, shes as pretty as the angles when they sing.
I cant believe Im out here on this front porch in this swing,
Just a swinging.
@mrcrabs!
I just had to sample a nugget! Or two! Lol

3 Likes

Haha, temptation got you my friend, nice, ain’t nothing wrong with a little test drive

2 Likes

They say to sample a smidgen. Its not ready by a long shot. But im waiting with a Chesire Cat grin!!!

1 Like

After all, its the small ones! I came home today tired, hungry and lonesone!

1 Like

It’s all good buddy, congrats on the harvest, ive come to the conclusion that imo, after the dry and cure, examin the tricombes again when you go to see them they will be way more amber in there than there is now.

2 Likes

If you look, its still green.after i choped it and brought it into the natural light, still weeks out. It was the two smallest buds. The others are almost two feet long. Ill wait for amber on those when ready. Just had to test drive, as you say. Lol

1 Like

I bet it is still two and down for the count.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy It’s hanging inside in the ac, she Gona be some fine smoke my friend, I can’t wait to chop some of mine

1 Like

I put it all in a spagetti colander. Then i put a bowl over the top. Its gonna dry sitting on the central ac vent with low humidity and cool air. This should speed the dry up a goid deal. Then im gonna put it in a Mason Jar with a Boveda 62 pack. Ill open twice daily for 10 minutes for a couple of weeks. Then back of to 3 times weekly for a few. Gonna be some smoothe easy pleasy goody.

1 Like

Heck yea, sounds like a game plan, how’s work going, i finished my poop catcher for chicken rest pens

1 Like

Its a good job but alot to learn. Having to read drawings with tollerances and weld settings for different applications and metals such as stainless and titanium. Pretty comicated. Itll take a few. Aerospace is a different ball of wax.

1 Like

Alot of electro magnetic welding.

1 Like

Sounds so awsome, I’ve welded stainless but never titanium, that’s some serous welds, soak up that knowledge my friend.

1 Like