NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Talking about hot! Geez, the humidity is a killer. Brutal here in the South.

1 Like

I’m in and out, starting on the poop catch trays on holding pens before I put up animals, just enjoying the heat, how bout yourself

1 Like

Woke up from a sudden sofa coma.lol. Now kicking it in gear for the night coma. Im getting up at 4 am again. Feeling like a member of society again. So long welfare.

1 Like

It’s getting close buddy, I just brought my lights hrs to 10/14, for the next week

1 Like

I looked at mine awhile ago. Still clear.Must be still swelling.

1 Like

I’m still clearly in most of them, the kush is finishing faster then the rest.

2 Likes

I can smell from here. I think.

1 Like

The room has a very piney aroma

1 Like

I was going to drop my lights butim gonna ride it on out.

1 Like

I’ve think it should speed up the finish on the tricombes,we’ll see in a couple weeks

1 Like

Weed is more patient than i am. It knows whats gonna happen.

2 Likes

Haha, nice one buddy, I’m ready to throw the clones in but yes patience is the key, they will let us know when to harvest

1 Like

Your gonna have baggies of fine Caddilac pal.

1 Like

This grow I went with quality over quantity, I can’t wait to be puffing on some

1 Like

Two hit and sit.lol

1 Like

Damn strait. Love the taste of premo.

1 Like

This kush I grew is taking the heat vey well also, northern lights is one I’m Gona have to try also, Ives seen it can handle heat

1 Like

You should try the NL. Its over 105 every day over here. Havnt lost 5 fans in three monrhs. I knocks three off watering. The booogie man.

1 Like

Im going to have mine put in Ripleys believe it or not!

1 Like

I’m Gona have to order some seeds to have a little stash , norther lights wasn’t recommended to grow in hot weather because it’s said it liked cooler weather near 70-85, not yours my friend

1 Like