NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Thirtieth annivesary of Shark Week starts in 7 days. @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

Shark week rocks,:shark::shark::metal:t3::metal:t3:, I’m get my behind in gear, about to start demolish on old brood pen

2 Likes

Yodi yo!!!

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Throw some positive vibes Eastward. Headed to work.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy Good luck my friend, hope you have a great first day at your new gig

1 Like

Nice job buddy!!

1 Like

Here is my indoor Northern Lights

5 Likes

@Growit, that is the greenest plant ive ever seen. NL has got to be the best low maintanace pot ive ever seen. I think mine is gonna be two hit and quit. Marvelous strain for high quality smoke that is easy pezy. Your gonna be walking me tbru the dry and cure soon enough. Its like the Energizer Bunny. It keeps going and going. Gonna be some high quality and boyntiful harvest.
@growit, if i remember, you used a cardboard box with a lid to dry in. Tell me your strategy, if you would. BTW, youve got some man toes!

2 Likes

Tested some fuel couplings today for the F-15 Screaming Eagle! Or, i was there when a guy was telling me what he was doing. Do you have any idea hiw powerful the fuel pumps kick in whe a jet is thrown in supersinic mode? Mind boggaling torque. Oh yea, this is the gig ive been waiting on.

3 Likes

@Happy_Pappy Good for you and your new job. Happy for Happy Pappy.

4 Likes

Congrats on your first day buddy, hope everything went well, gig sound interesting. @Happy_Pappy

3 Likes

Hey @Mrcrabs, hows it going? Getting busy now. Thankfully! Hows it in Texas? Nothing like the summertime with autumn around the bend.

2 Likes

Looks smick brother, giddy up…:metal::metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Sweet man
Wrenching is good work and good therapy

1 Like

Gimme a sec and I will upload a step buy step of the last one

1 Like

Sorry none of the pics went threw

1 Like

Thats okay. I saw some boxes at Office Depot that looked like it the other day. Im gonna hang a few wires across the length and hand my buds on them. Im gonna set the box by a central air vent for a cool, low humidity airflow for drying. Does that sound like a basic idea of you dry? This plant surely is a stoner! I want a nice dry and cure. The only bag appeal is for me. I love a good looking product, especiall if its mine! @Growit

3 Likes

How was your day buddy? It’s still hot as hell in Texas my friend. Cant wait till autum, So we can cool down. How she’s looking?

1 Like

Sounds great
You are on track
A good dry/cure is worth the wait

3 Likes