NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Kill us a goat. Well BBQ that thing yea, yea!

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy calm down and eat some homegrown melon

4 Likes

I seem to be back to connection problems.

Definitely have met @Mrcrabs once or twice! Lol

I will have to catch up later. Stupid cell service…

2 Likes

Im calm.Le t me have some of that mush mellon.

1 Like

Id rather eat cantaloupe than a peice of…chicken.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy, I should of took the pick of how the melon grew in between the fence, it was about slice itself. @FloridaSon hows it going buddy , how’s the weather, glad your getting better service, sometimes I get no service in some areas at working also, will chat with you fellas laters

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs, @MattyBear, @Myfriendis410, @smitty87, @growit, and especially @highcountrygal who is my grow mentor. Click, zoom and enjoy. You all have helped me along.
@Growit, here is the Northern Lights right back at you. @Screwauger, @anon95385719, @raustin
This is about 17 inches long. Plus its almost self pruned.

6 Likes

It’s lookin so nice,she’s really starting to swell up buddy

1 Like

I dont think its as close as i thought yesterday. Looking at it close without that odd light shineing on it, trics are still glassy.

1 Like

Let her stack that weight, she’s still growing, it will be worth it

2 Likes

Yesir. Waitingbit out.

1 Like

I would say u still have several weeks left. 80% of your pistils are white and she’s skinny. That same bud 3 weeks from now will b fat and juicy. And full of orange hairs.

2 Likes

Thats what im thinking. Evertime i think one week thrre is always two left yo go. Gonna stop thinking.lol @anon95385719

1 Like

It happen to me already pappy, I got excited, as I’m sure you are, I chopped her early, maybe you should start another seed. That will keep you entertained these last few weeks.

1 Like

I start work tomorrow. Thatll help grt my mind off. Should i give her a small dose of Monster Bloom, mrcrab? @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Haha, that’s right buddy, you start your new gig on Monday. I think you can ,it shouldn’t hurt, she’s still packin weight,

1 Like

Monstrr Bloom it is.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs, she was just hit with 0-50-50. Now i can shut the door and mellow down.

1 Like

Good deal buddy, She’ll like that extra food. She had good drainage so you can flush her easily👍🏼

1 Like

Thats the last feed. Ill let it absorb that for a couple of days. That might be what it just needed. Well see.

1 Like