NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

When my upload speed gets up to par, your gonna be in awe! Lol

1 Like

I think i cold you wrong. The China Light didnā€™t give me a accurate view of the trichomes. Looked in the dark, clear as crystals. 7 months pregnant and getting fatter.

1 Like

@FloridaSon, you can come to mine if youā€™d like. You know @Mrcrabs donā€™t you

1 Like

Where you at @Mrcrabs, burning one? Where you go @smitty87

1 Like

Whatā€™s up @Happy_Pappy just getting one ready

1 Like

Trying to talk to three folks at a time. Slowing me up dude.

1 Like

Haha, yes it does, wat in the agenda for this evening

1 Like

Nothing. Laying low. Got to be in tip top shape for my new gig Monday. Iā€™ve got to sniff it out before I hit one. A shot or two of Tennessee Whisky tonight. Ha

1 Like

Same here, Iā€™m getting ready to start destroying an old chicken coop toomarow, and rebuilding. See what I think off next.

1 Like

Your blessed. I want to get some animals but since my divorce Iā€™m just trying to understand whatā€™s going on at the moment.

3 Likes

Animals keep me busy, theyve kept me going thru some of my worst times.

2 Likes

Keeps your mind from going in the wrong place. Sounds like you and I have alot in common.

1 Like

Have you ever watched Planet Earth narrated by David Attenberry

1 Like

We sure do bud, we love animals, nature , fishing and marijuana.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the Kaunubud lol
Id rather fish than do anything.

1 Like

Yes ,I love watching them show, but no cable at the moment, were not in cable area, just sattilite,

1 Like

Thatā€™s what we have. Dish Network. Iā€™m do rural the have to pipe in sunshine.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to upload this bud when itā€™ll work. I would like for you to click and zoom.

1 Like

Dipping out cowpoke, gonna mellow and with this show. Itā€™s about Coral Reefs.

2 Likes

Kool sorry I got an incoming call, enjoy your show, Iā€™m Gona start putting up animsks

1 Like