NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

It’s scary ain’t it, knowing it can leap and strike so quickly, are the cooperheads rattlers? I think I saw a copperhead at a museum display and it had a rattler on it.

1 Like

No, there not. That’s the problem. Quiet as church mice. Lay still and you’ll never know until it hits you. I won’t go into the hardwoods in fall unless I have long pants and boots on. I’ve heard horrible stories. It the most abundant anti venom they stock for emergencies in this area.

2 Likes

Pull up a copperhead and look at it. Hides like an owl in a tree. The reason you don’t see owls during the daytime is because they are masters of camiflouge.

1 Like

So scary, no warning system, so once you close bye it feels threatened and strikes, Im not much of a hunter but when I do go hunting in Always looking where in stepping. We don’t have the copperhead down this way, just our famous rattlesnake, it will leap 7ft in an instant but at least it will give you a warning, I just check out your copperhead, it sure blends in to the dead leaves. It also freezes when it’s approached by a human and thats when the party starts.

1 Like

Look at photos with it hiddeng in old leaves. You can’t see them. To many other distractions in the woods. Never wear shorts and sandals in these woods in autumn.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve seen an Easter diamondback that is as big around as a beer can and only be four feet long. Thin neck and wide head. Eary looking things. Thell kill you.

1 Like

I never where sandals unless I’m at home or at the beach, we’ve got some tiny white scorpions, ain’t poisonous but they sure stung the hell out you if you ain’t carful

1 Like

You all have to have the water moccasin, we have lots of those round heer

1 Like

We’ve got tiny black scorpions that’ll pop you. I’ve seen black widows that are big around as a pencil eraser. Never reach your hand into a cool, dark and damp place without gloves. Moving old cinder blocks and stuff like that. Thell kill you to if your allergic. Problem is, who knows if your allergic or not until you’ve been bitten.

1 Like

Yes sir on the moccasins. High land and cotton mouths.

1 Like

Hell I love all the creatures and insects in this universe except nats and mosquitos, could those be excluded, those I love to kill

2 Likes

Yes. But there is a solution to those. Living beside a cattle pasture, we have fly everywhere. The Whit head hornets will fly and devour millions. I’ve got a few hornets flying around me as we speak. Eats the hell out of fly’s. They say if your stung by one you’ll never forget it. But they are after fly’s. Don’t swat at them and they won’t bother you. I had one on my leg yesterday. The key is, don’t thrash.

1 Like

On to another subject. This plant of mine is insane. It might not have quaninity, but like I said yesterday, two hit and quit. Couldn’t be more pleased!

1 Like

You’ll see how she swell in theses weeks coming,have patience my feriend. I bet she’s a stanky. I’ve gots to go, I was just told that one of the goats got his head caught in the fencing trying to escape, I’ve gots to go get him out an hem up that hole he made. Ttyl my friend

1 Like

Later dude. Start my new gig Monday

2 Likes

Hell yeah, congrats, I’m glad it work out for you. It’s Gona be a one hitter for sure, once you smoke you’ve been clean for a while.

1 Like

One quick question! My trics are tuning milky, how much longer guessing ?Thanks @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

This is my first attempt at an auto 37 days old and i think it is starting to flower. @Happy_Pappy

3 Likes

That’s looking good there RT. 8more weeks and you’ll be tinctureing up.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on them, all this week.Let me know when you start seen amber, it will be soon after that. This one is just starting to turn milky lots of clear

4 Likes