NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Fours better than two. Do it!

1 Like

I have to study it first.

1 Like

Then Iā€™m going for eight. Lol

1 Like

I am trying for short canopy. It makes the best usage of light. Maybe next time.

1 Like

So youā€™re going to top again?

1 Like

If she explodes I may consider. Iā€™d better let Ellie May tell me.

1 Like

You run out of vegging time with autos. Iā€™m thinking about getting some pineapple kush and try it next. I was waiting to see how your fruity pack does. I smoked bowl of mine and it was like, WOW. Iā€™m in circling mode to let my other finish. She is taking her sweet time. Iā€™m a patient man. Women are usually late. No offence.

Honestly, this Pinapple Haze is a pain. Itā€™s so finicky and eats like a pig. Iā€™m actually running out of nutes.

1 Like

So thatā€™s what your growing. Great news then. Maybe Skunk. I love it. Itā€™s a strain thatā€™s been perfected. Set back and listen to some Neil Young kind of weed.

Lol, yes, I would definitely try something easier to grow.

1 Like

@raustin Beautiful and very healthy! And she has nailed my very favorite green, I want a rayon shirt in that color, I hate synthetics but I like the way rayon moves!

Yeah, I love the color too, but Iā€™m not sure if she has a deficiency, or if thatā€™s just her color.

1 Like

@raustin No she is absolutely beautifully stunningly healthy!

1 Like

She has a yellowish appearance on the web pic. I bet she is pigmented like that.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy Right on, my friend!

1 Like

Sheā€™s not that yellow in person, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen an MJ plant this color before.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll probably never get a high like it either. Count your blessings.

2 Likes

Yeah, you think so? Well, I guess weā€™ll see.

2 Likes

@raustin Ah my friend youā€™ve yet to come here I have 9 of them!

1 Like

Really? Yours look more dark green to me.

2 Likes