NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Mona is 23 days old, but I think they look about the same in age. She looks great, @Happy_Pappy.

3 Likes

@raustin, @Covertgrower, @MattyBear, @anon95385719, @highcountrygal, @smitty87
Just water and no nutrients at 25 days.

9 Likes

She looks excellent, @Happy_Pappy.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s looking great!

3 Likes

Look at you Mr. Gardener @Happy_Pappy may just be a green thumb under all the brown one! And you tried to tell us you couldnā€™t do this! Will wonders ever cease?

4 Likes

Very nice! @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Ainā€™t she purdy? She loves a touch of well water only. No chemicals might I add. KISS! KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

2 Likes

Hey @raustin, this auto really took to me topping her. Donā€™t let it be said that you canā€™t top an auto.

4 Likes

@Happy_Pappy OMG he does have a green spot to his thumbs! Good job Hap, sheā€™s lovinā€™ life and is going to make you very happy, Pappy

1 Like

I can see that. Youā€™re doing a great job, @Happy_Pappy.

2 Likes

You gals speak to me like a woman should. Shucks, ainā€™t nothing to it but to do it. @raustin, @highcountrygal

1 Like

Lol, Iā€™m not quite sure what you mean by that, Happy.

2 Likes

Encouragement goes a long way for me. Thatā€™s all. @raustin

2 Likes

Ah, ok, I do like to encourage.

2 Likes

And I want to pay back. Your girl looks gorgeous. Why donā€™t you put a pick on my thread. Iā€™d like that. There practically twins. Two days apart. @raustin

2 Likes

Hereā€™s Mona, your twin, at 25 days old.

4 Likes

Wow! Just a beaut! When are you going 12/12?

Thatā€™s a good question. Iā€™m going to SCROG her, so whenever she fills up the net. Oh, I almost forgot, I was supposed to FIM her today.

1 Like

What does Fim mean?

FIMing is similar to topping, but instead of getting two colas, you get four. It literally means ā€œf*ck I missedā€ when trying to top.

1 Like