NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Well, not exactly free. The kit is $100! So I use it!

:joy: yes, I suppose you are paying. You’ve had nice buds though. Can’t discount it.

I’ve been very happy with Foxfarm stuff. I guess I can’t complain.

1 Like

I have no visible trichomes yet. I would like a few so I can feel the sticky and smell my thumb. She is giving off a classic skunk smell though. Slightly. I believe I will still get some premo smoke. Man, I can’t wait!

Yes, I think you’re gonna get a good harvest from her despite a few bumps in the road. You did great for your first grow, the second is gonna be even better now that you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Yes. I think so. Thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

I took the temporary starter lights off of her today and started feeding her grow light so it can start getting used to it.

5 Likes

Hey mother, @highcountrygal I was still having soggy soil conditions somewhat so I took a 1.25 inch paddle drill bit and drilled more holes in my bucket. Then I used the paddle and drilled into some more places that were hard to loosten it up. Then I put a box fan in front of all the holes to accelerate drying and to get oxygen to her roots. If she’s not dead by now it’ll be a miracle.

1 Like

I’m tellin’ ya they have the strongest will to live. Some times my soil gets so hard I have to hammer in my poke stick!

1 Like

We’ll, as of now, I know she’ll dry up and out. Probably receive a great great dose of needed air before she passes.

At least ya gave her a long wanted drink!

1 Like

Yep. Now she can’t blame me.

Here you go @Mrcrabs. Sound off anytime!

Wintertime done, come and gone my oh my.

1 Like

Update on #2. Looking good at around two weeks. Havnt watered but once during that time.

Zero nutrients.

7 Likes

She looks great!

1 Like

She looks great @Happy_Pappy, great job. I think you have the hang of this now.

1 Like

Lookie, lookie at my girl scout cookie! @raustin, @highcountrygal

19 hrs later. @highcountrygal

5 Likes

Is that a paper clip you are using? I have seen a few use some thing similar only bigger. I was wondering where they got them. looking good so far. :grin:

1 Like

Yep. Simple paper clip. Common home item.

1 Like