NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

That is frigging awesome. I’m going to grow some statics one day when I have a controlled envirement. I’m waiting on @dbrn32 to give me a recommendation on a new light.

2 Likes

You should do a DIY project for the light.

3 Likes

I’m needing it soon and with my new job I don’t have time. I will one day though. I checked my drowning plant an it is Still plenty wet. Has your new seed sprouted?

2 Likes

Do you have a fan on her? She’ll dry out, just leave her alone.

It’s half sprouted. I can see her trying to pop her head or, but not quite yet.

1 Like

A big fan. My new seedling has me to distracted to worry about it. It won’t be but another day or so and you can plant it.

1 Like

What’s budget and ho big is the space?

5 by 5. I can run both, the purple and the yellow at the same time. It wouldn’t hurt the plants to have both running would it. I have the 300 watt purple and was wanting to run the 300 watt yellow with it. I can add the new one for 60 bucks.

You can do that.

1 Like

That’ll be a new experiment. Ill try it.

Mixing light spectrums no problem st all. People do it all the time. Two 300w leds is all you have in a 5x5?

Yes, that is all the room I have. Yes. 2 300 watt lights. I’m gonna go for it.

1 Like

Are you using the whole floor of that with plants? Two smaller lights will struggle to keep that much plant space in check.

2 Likes

No. Ill have two autos growing. Probably more like 4 by 2 actually. Or maybe 1 photoperiod.

1 Like

2x4 not too bad with that.

If that’s an ILGM Northern Lights she might get 3 ft tall! Both of the ones I’ve grown have been that tall. I just put the buds from the second one into jars to cure this morning. The smoke is peppery and slightly sweet. The stone is a relaxed, peaceful easy feeling.

2 Likes

The one I’m growing now is 30". I’m having a few issues with it due to adverse growing conditions. Trying to work through it though. I can tag youon the other if you’d like me to.

Love to see picture if you have them available.

Here’s the first one I grew.

2 Likes

Here’s the second one. Just under 3 ft but lots of buds!

6 Likes

Why for you think the variations are different? Did you grow with the same conditions?