NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Hey there west coasters! @highcountrygal, @smitty87, @MattyBear, and whoever else I don’t know of. Happy Memorial to you. Get up, get out and enjoy yourselves. People have and are dying to protect your way of life! Make sure you thank a veteran. And Smitto, I would suggest that you spray a little 7 dust on you plants, for insect protection of course, and you may want to give them a touch of round-up for any weeds that may pop up.

3 Likes

Thanks Happy Looks like you could use a little round up for those pesky weeds that seem to be popping up in your grow photos as well. (LOL) Have a wonderful Day Brother. @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

I think we are now officially friends. But, only if you’d ever agreed with Archie Bunker. @smitty87 That’s the official handshake.

1 Like

Totally, Meathead!

1 Like

Darn you Smitty and your roundup idea.

Round up seems to be working on mine too! (LOL)

3 Likes

Dang, bro.! By Joe I think he’s got it. Daaaaang. Really friend. Very nice!

1 Like

2 months old no nutes no water. What cha think?

1 Like

I think you quite a herbologist. That’s what I think. You have to have paid your due. I want to tell you something if you want to hear it.

As long as it has smart ellic undertones. I’m just twisted that way! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Let’s get a close up of the tops!

there you go

2 Likes

Okay, here goes nothing. When you first started posting, I thought you had to be a younger girl with that, eyes on the prize stuff. I think we could both walk into a room of folks and make quite a name for ourselves. Of course, we could never return. :thinking: Who were those guys???

2 Likes

Looking good! That’s right Quicko. What strain is that, BTW?

They are ILGM gold leaf

1 Like

I hear really good reports on that. Your going to have some good reefer right there. How old are you?

1 Like

I’m more of a tincture guy. Get too buzzed toking.

1 Like

Well then, you are a younger girl. My first thought is usually right on.

1 Like

First thought was Money sweetpea.

1 Like

I never mastered that Puff,Puff, Pass thing. The first two I got down.

1 Like