NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

I appreciate that friend. It’s still rocking but I can’t help but to think, one large stalk, 6 good highs. But on the other side of it I think, more power for the other stems. It’ll all be good in the end. Thanks for that.

1 Like

In a week you should be great and you will have forgot all about it. I forgot about mine till you mentioned yours here.

2 Likes

You are correct friend. Except knowing a new, not to do.

2 Likes

So, my plant showed sex and I’m sure the preflowers and stretch will commence soon. Right on schedule. 5-17-18 @highcountrygal, @raustin, @smitty87
Smitty, I’m bringing you into my Autoflower grow.

2 Likes

Cool a smart ass after my own heart. No offense intended! And speaking of smart ass I was a Union Millwright by trade for 20 plus years and being a smart ass or having a strange sense of humor is a huge part of the trade. They say if you got thin skin you will either thicken it up or quit. No room for softies!!! @Happy_Pappy Thanks for the invite. I WILL be stalking!!! and planing my next Smart Remark (no offense intended)

3 Likes

Thanks. No offence. Be ready for it back. Plus, I’m and old union guy myself. My dad was a business agent. It runs deep. I don’t get offended unless you are mean to my dog.

1 Like

I kinda seen that coming Which hall I’m Local 1607 Millwrights So CAL

2 Likes
  1. Atlanta
2 Likes

Construction or Local labor?

1 Like

It was the Laborers International. Big projects. That was a long time ago. He’d get me summer jobs making 16 plus an hour sweeping floors. In 1980 that was a heap of money for a teen. That’s still a decent paying job here. Takes two working to have a decent life.

If youd like to buy a home at least. I actually accepted a job that is very similar to a union job and start tomorrow. It is based in Holland. They pay better in Europe blue collar wise anyway. It’s a total clone of a union job. Scary. I’m gonna like it I think.

Nice now I have something in common with you I am/was an industrial mechanic. Sharp tools sharp witt. Any questions>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

I’ve been around industrial work all my life. I was a mechanic in the Army.

I was told by my daughter in-law that I am the only person she knows that can walk into a room full of people and with one sentence insult everyone there. I consider that a compliment quite a feat do you agree? @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Bad thing is i’m just being me (LOL) @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

You and I would get along fine. We could insult twice the people.

1 Like

You know they say everyone loves a little A$$ and no one likes a Smart A$$ its lonely at the top (LOL)

1 Like

So, later gator. Your cluttering up my thread. If your needed I’ll let you know. Now beat it!

1 Like

tail between my legs whimpering exit stage left<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (LOL)

1 Like

Update: looking good but flowering a little sooner that I thought. Its all good. The stretch has begun.
My other plant had stativa leaves and a indica bush. This has a stativa bush and indica leaves. Life is like a box of chocolates.

2 Likes