NL auto #2. By Happy Pappy

Thanks @Mrcrabs, n don’t worry I’ll be enjoying it :wink:

2 Likes

Well folks, ill just be ding, darned damn. How art thou?, my friends. I bet you thought I was a gonner. It has been great on my end and life is getting better every day. Ive been on a sabatical, you know, clearing out the ole synaptic gaps. Everyone tell me who is still around. I have missed younz.
@highcountrygal, @Mrcrabs, @smitty87, @everbodyelse.

4 Likes

Hello there old friend, I’m glad life is treating you fair, been super busy haven’t been round much. Glad to see you around @Happy_Pappy. HAvent heard much from @highcountrygal, we miss you and can’t forget about ole @smitty87, I’m off too work my friends, everyone take kare.

1 Like

Hey happy pappy where have u been as of late?

I ain’t heard from him in a while either, just Pops in once in a while

1 Like

Miss his presence thats for sure

1 Like

Hows your pig doin? @Texan_flowers

My pig is great he is getting his tusks in​:heart_eyes: he squeaks them together a lot… I think its to get my attention but idk but it makes my teeth hurttt :laughing:

2 Likes

Lovely little fella, my brother just pick up a couple potbelly pigs They will keep ypu busy, very y smart animals

1 Like

Yes they are lol. I love the little guy he is intertaining when he gets going lol :joy::laughing: he blessed me with pumpkin plants this year just found the 4th pumpkin node on one plant im excited and thankful lol

So awsome i didnt plant anything besides marijuana this year got home a little late

1 Like

Pumpkins are the only thing i got other than the girls that are productive i just planted like ten cannas that will be orange and yellow they seem to be taking well… At least 6 r doing well so far 4 had no extra growth when i put them in dirt idk if they will do anything but i shall see :eyes: :smiley::sweat_smile:

Kool, post a pic when they start flowering, hope happy dont get mad because were cluttering his thread ,Jk

1 Like

Yeah soorryy pappy​:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ill be posting pics of them in my grow. Topic thing

1 Like