NJ Outdoor 2021 - Gold Leaf/Blue Dream

60 mph wind and Penny sized hail coming through…got em in just as it was starting to rain

3 Likes

@Arrow based on your response, this is the plan I drew up on my head for the tallest of the 4

I

2 Likes

Perfect…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’ve read up about super cropping in the past, this will be the first go at it. I have gathered that the best way is to roll the stem in between my fingers to make it more malleable…then gently tilt it over

1 Like

Summoning my inner @Arrow

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry for the I silly question. But why do that?

Im trying to keep em under 10 ft this year :grimacing:, I topped the plant and supercropped it to make it grow 4 new mains instead of 1 large main

1 Like

Job well done :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Such vigor

4 Likes

Heres my modified window/exhaust

2 Likes

Been some time since I’ve updated! Working second shift, on my second week now, messes with everything!

The outdoor girls look GREAT :heart_eyes: I’m very happy with the headstart I was able to get this year :grin:

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Are you going to pull her :point_up_2: down again ?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow was thinking the exact thing this morning!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Getting buff :muscle::leg::rocket:

4 Likes

2 of these took some damage from heavy rain and wind 2 days ago, 1 was leaning 45 degrees over in the pot but still standing. I staked them up and they have been going well since. The one without the stake has some skrunkly looking leaves, but is keeping up with the other 2. Bugs are munching! Dead Bug going on tonight after midnight when I get home from work!

4 Likes

Awe work…that is going to be a bush…:muscle::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes