NJ Outdoor 2021 - Gold Leaf/Blue Dream

I am a little upset Any help is appreciated

Off to a great start

1 Like

If “them” is ILGM, go to seed site and sign in. Then go to customer service and click on contact. They are pretty good about replacing seeds that failed to germinate. :+1:

3 Likes

Yes them is ilgm. Idid that 3 times and got no response. I guess I’ll wait a little longer. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve had seeds replaced twice and usually get a response in a couple of days. Hopefully you’ll hear back soon.

1 Like

Transplant day! And into the garden they go…

3 Likes

The one that im gifting is really looking good as well :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good!

How old are they?

1 Like

I appreciate you. I got a response. We hall see.

2 Likes

Most are about 3 weeks old, the smallest, a blue dream is 2 weeks

2 Likes

All good I ordered more. Thank you

2 Likes

Growing like a weed

4 Likes

Thats the 4 gold leafs…here’s the blue dream…

5 Likes

5 days later really makes a difference! Getting water on them, gonna be 90 today :scream:

8 Likes

7 Likes

@Arrow guide me with some wisdom. When would you be comfortable starting the massacre on an outdoor girl like this, with the intentions of achieving an 8 cola manifold? Its an ILGM Gold Leaf, 6th node is just emerging…

6 Likes

Garden looks great my friend. 10 footers+ coming soon.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, they are all doing really well and we are still in May! Excited for the summer to come for sure

2 Likes

You can start my friend…there are many ways to achieve your goal …but you know that…the easiest would be to bend her over (90°) and use your current apical as the mainline…from which you then run your colas…the reason I’m advising this is to utilize your outdoor time to the max …the other methods mostly involve the plant to stagnate a bit…up to you …:sunglasses::v:

PS I’m outta likes…what’s new…:v:

4 Likes

@Arrow I appreciate your timely response. I will probably bend 2 over 90 and top another two of them twice. I have another 2 months of veg time outside likely, dont start to see signs of flower till very late july/early August around here. Will report back after the fun! :+1::ok_hand::partying_face:

3 Likes