Nitrogen Toxicity? Not sure... Need a pro

@Paulcrf yes it was I have corrected the issue by raising the light and clipped the leaf as it started yellowing… Thanks for the response

3 Likes

2nd day of 12/12 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey, looking good. They’ve grown nicely. 12/12, exciting times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three weeks into flowering :heart_eyes: she smells sweet as a :strawberry:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi there. I have a similar issue but wasn’t sure how to create a new post. see further details below and some photos. Thanks and I hope we can both find a solution for our girls.

I am about a week into the flowering cycle of my first indoor project. The larger one the left is the blueberry strain which I got from you guys in approximately may. I grew from the seed and it was going really well until 1.5 weeks ago when it starting turning yellow. I have been closely monitoring the PH, both going in and the run off and all seems ok. The medium is a course riverbed sand mixed with a good quality potting mix and I water it almost daily using quality Cannazym liquid. I have now switched to the Canna Boost for the flowering cycle. See some photos attached. Thanks and I would appreciate some feedback as to whether or not I should flush or just cut back on water and nutrients.