Nitrogen toxic I think HELP I'M NEW AND LOST!

He guys I’m really worried. I’m a first time grower and am going with some Blueberry Feminized. My seeds germinated well and they sprouted into awsome little girls. I transplanted to outside grow a few weeks ago and the ladies seem to take to it like rabbits to sex. I try to water every other day and my grow medium in the girls beds is a standard potting soil without any released nutients added. I have used standard miracle grow for nutrient suppliment but a couple of days ago I noticed the ladies had begun to droop a bit. I checked the soil and it was moist but not super wet. Then the next day to my horror the girls leaves were curling into claws and yellowing with spots! AAACCKKK!! Does anyone else have this problem!! They look like
they are dying all the sudden!! The bottom leaves today are even turning brown and crispy!! The upper ones are yellowing and dotting more!! Have I over nutriented my girls? Are they nitrogen toxic? If so how can I fix it for them in an outdoor grow before I murder my ladies!!! Please help!! Thanks for any help… I am desperate now. BTW I live in Florida and cold is absolutely no issue here. :laughing:
Rick… broken hearted…

Some pictures would help, and are you growing in pots or directly in ground?

we need pics but from the sounds of it yes nutrient lockout due to over feeding. go to a store and get urself some cannabis specific nutes NOT miricle grow that shit is way to strong and not for cannibis and will make ur pot taste like hay and smell like hay. I use nector for the gods. apply for a free sample of there whole nutrient line on there website all u have to do is pay the shipping and answer the questions they ask you. the product speaks for itself. also get a ph meter and a ppm/ec meter so you can figure out the solution ur adding to ur plants and to do a slurry sample but stop adding miricle grow. could be a possible cal-mag deficiency also

I would think you are over feeding and that combined with the stress of the transplant is hurting them bad. If you can get some pictures that would be great. I would recommend you flush heavily and let them go for a few days to see if that helps. @bigtimers227 loving of NoG as well. Great stuff. It does not appear that @Hippocripp is adding anything but MG which is the major problem right now. Just balance some water and flush. That should help a bunch.

If you have leaves that are dead remove them as well. Should help the new growth rebound

well sounds more to me like a root zone or climate issue poor humidity over watering nute burn starts at leaf tips most of the time but without visual reference all I can suggest is
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Miracle grow nutrients has time release nitrogen which is bad .

No miracle grow. …u killing the plants…I say run some ph water for a week or so…no more miracle grow…an use some earth worm casting…bout a hand full

Beyond just making random comments ,They need to do as Donaldj instructed and fill out a support ticket . And add a pict or two of decent quality … Done till then .
Hammer .

2 Likes