Nitrogen issues? Novice here

As we can see the yellowing has begun. I have already applied blood meal. Ph was a little high but applied organic acidifier. Im still quite novice and this is my first true non-guerilla style grow so i really want to get this right. Please advise good people.

1 Like

those single blade leafs usually curl up and die on my plants…no worries…just my opinion

Hey thanks BIGE. I forgot to mention that there is brown spotting up on the new growth. Check it out. Idk what to do about this, it doesn’t look like any of the fungi i have read about. Should i make up a detergent wash or something. I am lost here.

2 Likes

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971, @Hawkeye_diesel, @Hogmaster, anyone got a clue on this brown spot? looks as if you poured something on it… @Hankthegr8

1 Like

I did use neem on it bc the jiffy pots with the tomato seedlings in them started to grow some mildew on them. They were next to the babies during start up inside. I mixed it reg strength as i had never used it before. Rookie mistake. It seemed like she recovered from the ordeal but i guess not. I suppose its a burn of some sort then?

1 Like

The spot on the lower leaf looks like maybe water or some kind spilt in it

2 Likes

Cut off that leaf tip with sharp pair of sanitized scissors?

1 Like

I’d let it keep doing it’s thing and not worry about it I’ll give you an idea if it’s going to spread or leafs just going to die it looks like some sort of burned of me but I wouldn’t be worried about it if it was mine

5 Likes

Yep I’m with you guys. Nute burn or from the neem probably. No worries.

1 Like