Nite burn flushed

This grow is in beginning of sixth week. Was going good. Noticed slight yellowing (burn) tips leaves. I got carried away with fertilizer trying to bulk up flowers. Tested runoff, was very high, and ph got lower. ( PPM was 2200 and ph in one was 5.7.
Flushed with 3 gallons water each plant. Got PPM to 1300-1400. PH at 6.3
Should I give it one more flush or is the PPM at an exceptable level?
When next watering I’ll just give ph’d water try to get ppm down to about 1100. Am I on right track here?

2 Likes

She looks healthy the burn tips are no big issue u are doing a great job.

Happy growing

1 Like

I wouldn’t flush them again. I might not have even flushed them once. Yellow tips are just the very beginning of nute burn, nothing serious. The high ppm of your runoff is not necessarily too much added nutrients. Depending on what kind of soil you’re using it might just be organic materials breaking down like it’s supposed to. Your plants look good.

2 Likes

Thanks info everybody, greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

They look good nice and healthy plants keep up the good work and happy growing

1 Like

Thanks for input, those are Forbidden Runtz Autoflower, going well have 4 plants growing loaded with trichomes :sunglasses:. I was getting nervous as this crop should be exciting. Have great day!!!

1 Like

Thanks Cap!!

1 Like

:eyes::eyes:that’s a strain in my books that I want

1 Like

One of my favorites, currently loaded trichomes, love it got ways to go. ( Forbidden Runtz, Fast Buds) have added UVB lighting 2 hours day, also use Terpenator and Signal to push trichomes working perfect, should get some nice kief after trimming. Have good day!!!

1 Like