NIPS Outdoor Plot

I heard people talking about Neptune, is that what you use for the Flowering Stage? I guess my biggest problem is finding it in stores, we don’t have a dedicated store for cannabis products, I usually buy online

1 Like

I recon you could take some out at least @Nip
Your coming into the harvest window right
They will start dieing off naturally anyway from hear on in.
Get more sun and air flow into those buds especially after your rain you just had.
They look good nice long colas reaching for the sky

1 Like

Both ends of the world August is the month for change.
Down here we still in the grips if winter in August but the days are noticably getting longer again.
More light in the mornings and evenings.
Can get home after a day shift and it’s still light.
I have my birthday mid August and quiet often big southerly storms roll in from the north south east and west on the day snow rain wind Lol
Had a few northern hemisphere birthdays too
They where great.
One year climbing in the Swiss Italian Alps
Hot wild horses soaking in mountain streams
Then sheltering under big slabs of rock sitting out big lightening and warm rain storms.

2 Likes

Ya, i buy it on amazon. And yes, its great for flowering. Wont burn your plants and it ads lots of microbes as a bonus. You will see a visual difference in a coupe feedings. :+1: great stuff. I like to make a 40gallon can of tea with some worm castings and molasses. Fantastic!!

2 Likes

Got Some good Trichomes on the Gorilla Glue, I think it will be Amber in a few weeks, I’m going to be checking every few days

3 Likes

Organic :100: I don’t know if ill order any this grow since I’m close to finishing, I still have some liquid worm castings and Fish Fertilizer and Tiger Bloom, but I’ll have it next season sounds like good stuff

2 Likes

50 bucks a gallon. But it will lsst all year for me anyway. I use other stuff too.

3 Likes

What’s the ratio per gallon of water, 4 Tablespoons? 50 bucks is not bad , about every 3 days use it?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, I also have a Birthday in August, Hopefully I’m going to be rolling up a fresh Bud :partying_face:

2 Likes

They look pretty good, I been getting rid of some leaves, to expose the Buds more, I should have started a few weeks ago, reading Roberts manual on pruning and supercropping , Good Stuff to learn, but you really don’t have too , it just produces higher yields and fatter Buds

2 Likes

Mines 8-17, happy birthday fellow Leos. Plants are looking great @Nip. I’m getting busy on some chopping the next few days.

1 Like

Cheers what’s your date of birth @Nip

2 Likes

Do you got a close up pic of those G-13 that your gonna chop? Suppose to be prrtty wet the next week or so. Its a good time to do it fore sure. The weather has been perfect lately

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate the compliment on my plant’s, yes they look really good, it’s alot of work involved. But it will be over in a few weeks, few things im going to do different next year to up my yield, Birthday is 8 27

2 Likes

:beer::beer: Cheers, my Birthday is August 27 1966

2 Likes

Looking at the Fruits of my Labor :peace_symbol::deciduous_tree::beer::beer:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like your work is just getting started, trimming will be a huge project. But worth every minute of it.

3 Likes

If I can I’ll take some pics. Yours are looking good. I have that little mutant, ‘the girl with no name’ to chop as well. Things will get easier from here with less to care for, fer sure.

4 Likes

Should have trimmed a few weeks ago according to Bergman manual on pruning, I been reading it , it’s the right thing to do if done right, I been trimming a good bit , but I don’t want to damage my flowers either, so I’m looking at just trying to expose some Bud sites to the sun , next grow I’m doing a nice haircut early, may even experiment with supercroping, i see the advantages of doing it

3 Likes