NIPS Outdoor Plot

Yer right.
Wouldn’t like to walk into that mass of sticky Webb and have that spider crawling on me

1 Like

Have you ever tried to build a small greenhouse, to capture the sun, put a couple of fans in there for exhaust and air flow, that may be the setup you need and it would cost a bunch of money, keep a couple of lights for heat if it gets cold

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I’m aiming for @Nip
Bit trickier off grid.
But I’m having conversations with an auto electrician in this past week and he Keen to sort something out.
Ofcourse I haven’t been able to say what I’m really growing
Cheers

1 Like

Yeah right!?!

1 Like

Pictures After the Much Needed Rain, Yea I can relax on watering :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

First GG to be Harvested. Nice Looking Trikes Forming

3 Likes

Shaped Funny But Smelling Pungent

3 Likes

4 Likes

Should I Extract the Fan leaves from this BUD ? Or leave it BE :thinking:

3 Likes

Id probably take em out. This far in its all about light and air flow. Looks real good man✌if you take them more leaves will pop out from the center of the bud. Fans only right?

3 Likes

Killer pics. That misty mountain feel to it. Reminds me of nor- cal in the fog.

1 Like

Yes, only the big ones, I been cutting of a whole bunch today, just don’t want to mess up Buds they look really good so far , can’t see any Rot as of yet , the Gorilla glue in the picture is most far along, it’s starting to get red pistols and alot of Trichomes, Not ready yet though, waiting on Amber Trikes

2 Likes

It’s Definitely Misty Here, Steamy , rain cooled air

2 Likes

The Liquid Worm Castings is a definite plus, they came alive

2 Likes

Back home we had what they called the bigfoot fog. Its right on the coast and would roll in almost every night during the summertime and leave behind a layer of dew. Plants loved it. Dont know how bud rot didnt happen though.

2 Likes

That rain you got should put some gerth on those buds. There gonna swell up nice.

2 Likes

It’s Amazing how rain effects plants, we can’t come close to buying anything better than rain for our plants, I’m glad it rained been so hot and dry, i had to water every day, next weekend it’s supposed to only be in the 80s August is a season of change

2 Likes

I just hit my girls with some fish and seaweed in a compost tea they love that stuff. Even more during flower.

4 Likes

Fish fertilizer is really good stuff, won’t burn plant’s, don’t know too much about the seaweed extract, worm castings is good for the soil and micronutrients, got to love this organic fertilizers

1 Like

The stuff i use is neptunes harvest. Its fish and seaweed liquid. Works good

3 Likes