NIPS Outdoor Plot

Last year harvest just about done curing it’s Sativa Strawberry Amnesia . It’s pretty good stuff Medically it has a whole list of medical attributes .

3 Likes

That’s a New Sativa Strain For me , Does it smell Fruity? Talking about Sativa I’m with you it does alot better than Indica here, it seems to take the Heat and Humidity and Dry spells better, I didn’t have any Bud Rot on my Sativa plants , Think I’m going mix up some Sativa Strains next season , i need try the Lemon Haze and Silver Haze and some Sativa Dominate Strains

3 Likes

I hear amnesia haze and durban poison are both hardy, early flowering sativas for outdoor grows. I haventt grown either myself. Yet

2 Likes

I am currently growing a Sativa called "Dr Grinspoon "it’s worth looking up the strain .The breeder calls it an Heirloom Sativa of the Highest order. Whatever that means
I have three growing one is 10 foot plus now another is 8.5 foot and the other is 7 ft the 7 ft plant I left it to grow in the open no protection I kept her feet wet. It lived and is thriving went thru 70 mph wind gust and about a month of 35 mph wind the plant is physically the strongest plant I ever grew she never dried out . Only because I kept her hydrated some days 25 gallons of water

me

4 Likes

It smells not really fruity. I grew some fruity strains Wonder pie and Shell shock. Have been the fruitiest . Strawberry Amnesia smells like amnesia strains. It’s a medical strain for my GF . I like it myself I can have some and feel it’s effects for 5-6 hours

Wonder pie when fresh and curing smells like fresh cut strawberries

1 Like

Sometimes i fall asleep before I get to reply, comes with Age I guess, That Dr Grinspoon is one Hardy Plant! Looking at the leaves i kinda understand The Highest Order Sativa, i don’t see any remote signs of Indica obviously it’s been passed down for generations, How is the High from her, energetic or couchlock , Munchies included?

1 Like

Try the Amnesia Haze you will like it, smokes good and the yields amazing it’s hardy little maintenance needed, when it flowers it reminds me of feathers of downy white that covers all the branches, i can’t tell you about Durban Poison, I see why Amnesia Haze was included in the outdoor mix pack i grew

I had it one time when someone shared some with us smoked in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. I tried finding something close to it . So I figured I would just grow our own . The effect for me was focused energetic not racey talkative humorous spirited and relaxed all the same time last a few hours taste like sprite to me . I found a few strains close but not the same Redheaded Stranger similar but not the same . Wonder Woman little more distant but the shorter lasting . Pretty much like most commercial flowers they just don’t last.

1 Like

@Cantgetnosatisfaction Have you grown Durban Poison? I been reading up on it , it’s a Landrace Strain from South Africa and Thrives in the outdoors

1 Like

Talking to some of the Growers on here i learned Autoflower Strains are crossed with ruderlis plants a quick flowering plant that adapted to a short grow season, thats pretty interesting to me i had no idea how Autoflower seeds were made

2 Likes

Yes we Tried it since it has a shorter flower time . It was racey/anxiety for us .

1 Like

Couple years back we had a bunch of free Autoflower seeds. They grew well they take the same effort to grow just shorter time .
They just not what we liked they all had flavor, weight and looked good. Just not the Boom we we desire . They are great plants and good for alot of people with short seasons, little space or time . I guess we are spoiled from our full sun outdoor organics . The full sun give the ladies the option to work all day everyday. Not resting in the shade part of the day gives us the max of what they can do.

2 Likes

I Asked a question about Auto’s vrs Photos which produced the most THC ,The opinions were different, Everyone agreed Environment and Genetics played a role, @skygrower said Auto’s have been waterdown with ruderlis plants, and because they Flower in a shorter time THC levels are lower, looking at my perspective the longer a plant grows without budding the more Energy and Nutrients it absorbs into the plant has to make it more mature and potent

2 Likes

@Lacewing silvaback i started these plants in April, I had to deal with excessive heat and little to any rain, The Environment has changed it’s not as Hot and we had Rain, This is Roberts Super Mix im Growing this year , I have 10 plants left from 15 rodents dug up 3 plants and only 2 failed to Germinate, Coming into the Flowering Stage everything seems to be okay, but as we know we still have to battle insects and mold, Anything could go wrong, i took these pictures this morning

5 Likes

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203

Wish i had some likes. U have some monsters growing

2 Likes

5 Likes

It’s been a struggle at times, everything I grow has to be Camouflaged also Toteing water every day, You Grow Some Nice looking Buds yourself, you’re good at it

3 Likes

Damn man sorry 2 hear that… thank you i been lucky finding this community

3 Likes