NIPS Outdoor Plot

That’s Definitely Something to Deal with, Be Safe

Your plants are looking great. It shore is nice when the Weather helps out. I think outdoor smoke tastes better than indoor. The reward for all your work can be abundant too. Outdoor kicks ass.:v:

3 Likes

Unless im forced to, i will always grow outdoor.

4 Likes

I wanted variety. So i hunted and traded for different seeds. Mostly ilgm but a few others. I got super lemon haze, chocolope, afghan, goldleaf and runtz. Then i got the spice, too cool and GMO cookies. With 3 autos, banana kush, gorilla zkittles and cream and cheese cbd strain. The cream and cheese was suppose to be a photo but its not. Disappointed with that one.

2 Likes

I never tried growing inside, Luckily I have a pretty good climate for outdoor growing, I’ll get more than i need until next year , I’ll try some different strains next year I’m going be sorting out what grows best for my Environment

4 Likes

Greenhouse definitly helps. Having healthy plants helps protect from bugs too. Ya, picking the strains best suited for your climate is huge, with excessive humidity fore sure!

2 Likes

Some people don’t have any choice especially in cold climates or mabey there scared or don’t have enough space for outdoor growing

1 Like

Good Mature plants with good roots, can handle some adverse effects from weather or insects, we can’t control the weather but thank God we can control Bug’s

1 Like

If i HAD to i would grow indoor. My pops use to do it. I watched him grow most of my life. Tault me a bunch. But this aint my pops weed anymore. Times have changed.

2 Likes

My parents didn’t smoke, My Dad had to sneak away to Drink a Beer, I guess you may say I’m the only Hell my Mother Ever Raised :cowboy_hat_face: I’m layed back now my Wild Oats been Sowed!

3 Likes

We used to smoke Red Haired Sense and Purple Haired sense Do you Remember those? It was killer weed

2 Likes

You have some Variety fo sho

1 Like

Sativa works for me Heat ,Humidity, Wind and the scorching sun seems to make them stronger over in this zone.
They keep growing in those extremes Indica slows down some stop growing I have some 110 day flower sativa going now which is about 5 1/2 months out from now twice as long as the others which is 55 day flower

2 Likes

Thats a bit before my time, but im interested in growing some. Im more about the old school strains than some of the new mixes out there. Im growing gold leaf because i believe it is colombian gold crossed with ? Indica. But robert from ilgm aint giving up that info. But ya man, panama red and alcupuco gold is on my list. Super silver haze is another classic i will grow next year. Im all about variety. Not for resale. Hahaha.

2 Likes

I smoked some Brown Weed back in the Day , looked like weed that had gotten too old , That stuff had me Tripping out , I was laughing my ass off in the store people seemed to have Giant Heads and small bodies I’m not exactly sure what i smoked could have had a hit of Acid on it, but I have read that some weed will make you hallucinate like mushrooms or acid

1 Like

Man I’d kill to hook up with someone who had those seeds. Those red haired buds were so awesome, had no idea they’d disappear!!

3 Likes

That was Some Good Weed , chocked full of Red Hairs, most of the time we could only smoke a half a joint between two people, have the visine ready your going to need it! You Actually went on a trip seemed like, lost in Time , when you came down some it was hard to remember what happened, but you were relaxed and hungry, I also remember Resin Bubbled on your fingers holding a joint

3 Likes

Does not look like Tourist nuggets . But this stuff will plug up a joint then it goes to glass.

6 Likes

Ganja Weed Does it bubble Resin when smoked, gets on your Fingers when you’re holding it That’s A Soner For Sure you have there!

2 Likes

I just looked at a closeup of your Buds, There Glistening with Trichomes

1 Like