NIPS Outdoor Plot

Exactly, Water from Above something I haven’t seen all summer long , I haven’t mowed the grass in my yard but one time its been Dry , Now the forecast is for a chance of Thunderstorms every day, Let the budding begin !

4 Likes

Kinda backwards weather just like me. We get rain in summer to fall instead of rain in spring and summer like we want. Its super hot come may to june with no rain, then, when we dont want rain and humidity there it is!

2 Likes

I picked these nutes up for my blooming season this year. Trying something new :crossed_fingers: heres a couple pics from yesterday.

4 Likes

That’s a real bummer @W.B.elpaso
Must make growing a challenge for sure

Im feeding them less this year. Im going with the less is more idea.

1 Like

Im still trying to adjust. Nor- cal weather is nothing like this. It makes you work harder thats fore sure. Kinda fun. Haha.

1 Like

I’m hearing you.
Last year in early spring I got som damp weather and between visits checking on my plants 3 out of 4 Auto’s of good size got taken by the dreaded bud rot.
Bcn of Kush and blueberry only survivor was Stilton.
Then the weather settled and the summer was fine then we get the damp cold of Autumn in the harvest window
Yep it’s a challenge

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso Looking sweet, :bomb::bomb: Filling up nicely, :deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::us:

1 Like

Thanks. I just did some suprr cropping. Hope they recover good. Its still hottt.

1 Like

Those are some beautiful Ladies! Look’s like those nutrients are doing the job

My plant’s are starting to bend especially with the rain, im starting to tie them to some surrounding trees, they getting Heavy

2 Likes

My 3 GSC doing pretty good nice bottom fan leaves turning yellow, right on time

2 Likes

I have a tendency to believe that Dry weather makes the bug’s want to come where the greenery is , they seem to have a Hellva of appetite for cannabis, at least you’re in a greenhouse that helps,

2 Likes

@Nip looking niiiiiice!!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m Happy :beer:

2 Likes

I had some challenging conditions, 100 + temperatures and not a drop of rain, finally starting raining and they look fresh and revived and ready to start Flowering

2 Likes

@Nip outdoors ain’t no joke. Mom Nature will throw some challenges at you lol!!

4 Likes

No Doubt about it! But we up for the Challenge! Weather it be toteing water spraying for Bugs , or finding out the right Nutrients, Got to love the Outdoors

2 Likes

What’s is all them flavors you have going on?

1 Like

This is something else to deal with .

3 Likes