NIPS Outdoor Plot

Thanks Friend, Yes I’m trying again these strains seem to more challenging, the weather has been helping much either, but with all you guy’s help im moveing along, will see what happens , getting closer to the Flowering period, fingers crossed NO Bud Rot seems to be the Evil we all deal with

3 Likes

@Nip Hopefully it becomes legal for you soon, you can put up a greenhouse. I had to to control the devastation that the mold and bud rot it did to my plant’s, it was super depressing.

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be Legal Here, Until Then I’ll have to work with it , it’s very depressing to lose all the time and effort money risk involved, only to lose at the End , I’m lucky to only lose a white widow plant one year , so far I’ve contained everything to small spots i could remove, I also had to pull early before

3 Likes

How is the heat today

1 Like

Cooler Today, 90 degrees i actually didn’t water today, I will in the morning, we still not getting much rain

2 Likes

A day off is always nice. We finally got some rain in northern az. Monsoon season has begun for us. It stays til hopefully august. Last year it rained into october.

Love the rain. Plants grow fantastic! Just not after mid septeber.

1 Like

Today

1 Like

That’s my schedule too 6 15 an when I get home then another just before sunset toting water

1 Like

@Cantgetnosatisfaction. Man thats hot! Your plants do ok in that?

2 Likes

They do okay today they forecast 106 -110 . My garden does the heat okay . It takes water about 90 gallons for 6 shrubs . Water at 6am water when I get home from a job .then I water again about 830 in the evening . I have water beads in my pots which I believe they really help.

2 Likes

90 or 9? Holy smokes I hope your on a well!! $$$$

1 Like

I do have two water wells. But that water is not good for plants . I use only Rain or pond water . And yes it’s 90 gallons.I hump to my garden in 5 gallon bucketd This photo was at 645 am today a friend stopped by this morning for some coffee he was acting all gangster it probably was the coffee and cannabis stem brew I make sometimes

5 Likes

Forgot to Tag you.look up .

@Cantgetnosatisfaction your boy was just tripping the f#ck out standing next to that skyscraper lol!!

3 Likes

@Cantgetnosatisfaction. Thats funny. I had a couple friends who wanted to get a pic standing next to my plants too. Alot of people have never even see a big plant or a live mj plant at all. Just legalized in az last year so. Makes you feel good thougb

4 Likes

He grows but his plants about 4 ft tall

3 Likes

Here’s my Girls After a Monsoon, it’s either feast or famine here when it comes to rain , July is Humidity here and the bug’s are thriveing , I’m starting to see alot of White pistols usually around the end of July I’m growing Buds and the end of August im looking at Trichomes, I don’t think I’m getting the yield i had before but im smelling a pungent odor that travels in the wind

3 Likes

5 Likes

That sunshine after a monsoon does some amazing things to your garden. Looks good. Keep on feeding em. :v:

3 Likes