NIPS Outdoor Plot

@Nip my tank just ran dry lol so here ya go!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Plant’s look good, I just finished watering them been 100 :fire: degrees, I have a little leaf burn, I think it could be Neem , not panicking just one Bruce Banner, i sprayed before dark and mixed accordingly

2 Likes

@Nip i like the guerilla grow aspect of your grow!! They look good in a natural environment!

1 Like

CUM ON GIRLS ! You CanDo IT ! :beer: I feel the stretch coming on ! Around and About 3 more weeks and usually around late August! Flower Power :tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:

1 Like

Where you going with this you WILDMAN LMFAO!!!
:flushed::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::upside_down_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks, I don’t have much choice but to Gurellia, But I Love it :heart: I Been doing it for awhile, it’s tough hauling water but to get Fresh Buds makes it worthwhile! Fighting Bug’s Varmints and the Dreadful Bud Rot! I just have my finger crossed everything turns out well , the weed I’m growing this year seems to a bit more Challenging, but higher THC levels

1 Like

I know you Talk to your Girls, Give them a little PeP Talk , You Planted Them :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

@Nip I make my rounds every morning before heading out and almost the first thing I do once I get home too lol. My wife’s a little jelly of all the doting I do with the girls lol.

4 Likes

Man I love Growing Weed! It’s interesting learning what too how much and when, but we become professionals! What do you think about Big Bud , im tempted to try that strain next year, looks good

2 Likes

@Nip bro I have an entire wish list of strains I wanna grow too lmao.

2 Likes

Hell I had a OG Kush with a 3 lb. Bud i planted the Outdoor Mix a couple of years ago ! I had a Massive Grow , only setbacks was some Bud Rot i lost a little bit, no biggie cause I had large pickle jars full of weed, I have pictures of them on this Forum, I’ll see if I can’t share some

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams. Pretty nice man. Gotta climb the tree to get a top view!

1 Like

Ok i found it on my Forum OG KUSH this was a Fat Bud ! There was some minor Bud ROT in the center! Still got alot of Smoke :partying_face:

2 Likes

Looks great. Bud rot sucks! Its amazing to me how fast it happens. One night all is well, next morning nasty bud rot.

2 Likes

I can’t feel like it’s something I didn’t do , because all the Pro Growers still have some problems with it, I sprayed with Neem a couple of times and been using Captain Jack’s, some say peroxide and water, i had it a few times but I was able to salvage it without loseing it all

1 Like

There are Strains that are resistant to Bud Rot, Mostly Indicas i had problems with, The Amnesia Haze i grew didn’t have any and was growing in the same area! That’s why I’m going to stick with Sativa, it seems to take my Harsh Environment better, it was 102° here today :fire:

2 Likes

I had very little. Just clipped off a few bud tips and they were ok. My friend lost it all overnight.

1 Like

Everything looks good . I’m still growing along

Hi @Nip I’m just Following along clicking like to mostly let you know I’m here.
Enjoying the journey.
cheers

2 Likes