Night time temp 11c - 52f

Hey there dreamers, its winter here and my small room is down to 11c at night. I’m pretty sure this is too cold but wanted to ask around as its me first time oh shucks. So be this too cold? Thanks in advance…

COPY/PASTE: This "Support Ticket" into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA: Blue Dreams
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?: Coco
System type? No hydro daily water
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS NA
Indoor or Outdoor Indoor
Light system, size? LED 900 watts
Temps; Day, Night 22c in the day 11c at night! This is my question…is that too low?
Humidity; Day, Night NA
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA
Co2; Yes, No NA
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you
We had a previous Support Ticket posted, but lost it during the “database issuer”

1 Like

@Lenny67

Glad you found the new thread!

One more time can you copy and paste the support ticket on here so we can work off of it.

And I don’t think that is ideal… but definelty not too cold! Think about how cold it gets even in the summer in some places yet these plants survive outdoors. They are very resilient plants!

1 Like

Thanks mate I was quite lost! So much interface to learn these days!

Thank you Ray!

Glen Folkard.

2 Likes

This temp is perfect in my opinion, it will make for nice dense buds and should bring out any color in the plant!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanking you all and that’s good to hear. Stems are a vivid magenta colour I hope its a win…

Muchos gracious…

Glen

@Lenny67, do we have another Aussie in the group,what part are you in ,those temps look like Qld.